Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
contacts

RangersMedia.co.uk Sportsman’s Dinner in Support of Moni Malawi

643 posts in this topic

Without sounding like a pompus little twat, what will the dinner options be? the last time I had a dinner in there for the big walk it was Farmfoods frozen veg and cold soup etc, plus im a veggie and there was no veggie option.

I wont be eating in there again, unless the people who hire it out for thier functions provide thier own cateres?

IIRC, the cost for the walkers was around a fiver a head so I'm not sure what kind of food you'd expect for that price.

The WRC is appreciated for its quality food - especially in the hospitality section - but also the basic (but tasty) pub grub they sell in the main bars. I'm sure the food served for the RM event will be of a high standard and if you inform the organisers of your dietary requirements, a suitable option would be found for you if/when you purchase a ticket.

:)

It was £6 and to be honest the budget must have been about 50p haha, could have went across the road to Pizza Hut and got sorted good and proper for the same money.

Anyways, cheers Frankie! (tu)

think kp loyal needs 11 now as steakbakes wanting to go but can we not kid him on its sold out as hes a heavy pest

4 x tickets for me please

where do I pay

First page mate (tu)

Im defo up for this too.

Will prolly have to wait till new year before can order tickets tho.

Donald findlay was one of the speakers we had last year, he was excellent and a great laugh.

It was our supporters club sportsmans dinner on friday there, bomber brown, willie henderson and murdo mcleod.

All were first class.

Donald findlay was one of the speakers we had last year, he was excellent and a great laugh.

It was our supporters club sportsmans dinner on friday there, bomber brown, willie henderson and murdo mcleod.

All were first class.

youre barred from kpl for having traitor b***** d mcleod as a speaker lucky none of kployal were invited gaz hes a rheptile :harhar:

43 tickets remaining.

did u up mine to 11 cr i will sort out payment with dado

All were first class.

youre barred from kpl for having traitor b***** d mcleod as a speaker lucky none of kployal were invited gaz hes a rheptile :harhar:

Den i always make that mistake mate, it was Bill McMurdo the football agent not murdo mcleod. For some reason i often get there names mixed up.

It was a good night. The KPL should attend one year, its an annual event. Does the KPL have anything similar?

All were first class.

Den i always make that mistake mate, it was Bill McMurdo the football agent not murdo mcleod. For some reason i often get there names mixed up.

It was a good night. The KPL should attend one year, its an annual event. Does the KPL have anything similar?

i let you off the bans lifted

no mate too much competition with the lol353 so we let them get on with it

i could get a few to your but would need to weed out the loons if were coming outside the big smoke some dont have passports

where do you have it mate?

All were first class.

i let you off the bans lifted

no mate too much competition with the lol353 so we let them get on with it

i could get a few to your but would need to weed out the loons if were coming outside the big smoke some dont have passports

where do you have it mate?

Phew! i I thought i was never going to be able to travel abroad ever again there!

We hold it in a nice masonic hall in Uddingston, we used to make a tidy profit from it as we only used to get 2 speakers but now we try and break even so we can get 3 speakers so to make it better for everyone that is coming.

Well, the time has come to start counting the tickets by those sold. If you plan on the purchasing them, please do so ASAP.

Also, if you still want tickets and haven't paid, please PM me again.

lets hope it is a good rangers man like "the goalie" or Donald Finlday

how many tickets left? - we all get paid this friday so hopefully the boys can spare 25 quid for a ticket.

Still a good few left bud.

(tu)

can i just double check that i have booked a ticket and its still alright to pay it just after new year?

Get your tickets guys, this one is going to be a cracker. Donald Findlay and Jeff Winter are both fantastic speakers. :rangers:

Get your tickets guys, this one is going to be a cracker. Donald Findlay and Jeff Winter are both fantastic speakers. :rangers:

one of our crowd whose going is good friends with df so thats our table getting all the abuse

Donald Findlay QC is a fantastic speaker, I know from being in the audience for a dinner at the Springburn Orange Hall.

All were first class.

Wee Willie is brilliant too.

And reading down the page, Agent Orange is great too.

I've been to 3 Sportman's dinner, great nights.

As I have mentioned already, the number of tickets trying to be reservered are outpacing the number we actually have. You might want to think about paying ASAP for your required number.