***Official RM PSN/Xbox Gamertag List***

McBoyd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright boys. I'll give anyone a game of Fifa if they fancy a gubbing!!!!! Xbox Gamertag - Downyleiper

I also have COD5 as well and I am a bit of a mean fucker on that if I don't say so myself!

Leave a message if ya add as I don't accept randomers!

psn= bigchristophski

I'll add you now mate. Mine is DezTheSpic, what games you got?

just got mine on sunday

Fifa 09, Tiger 10, COD4 and Dark Sector. I am going to giev COD4 a bash tonight! I am rank at Fifa just now was always a pro evo dude

psn= bigchristophski

just got mine on sunday

Fifa 09, Tiger 10, COD4 and Dark Sector. I am going to giev COD4 a bash tonight! I am rank at Fifa just now was always a pro evo dude

Aye saw your thread saying you were getting one. COD 4 is immense and Fifa 09 is brilliant once you get the hang of the controls. As a former Pro Evo player I found the best thing to do is change the controls to Alternate for Fifa. This makes the shoot button the square like on Pro Evo, could never get used to using circle. :anguish:

psn= bigchristophski

just got mine on sunday

Aye saw your thread saying you were getting one. COD 4 is immense and Fifa 09 is brilliant once you get the hang of the controls. As a former Pro Evo player I found the best thing to do is change the controls to Alternate for Fifa. This makes the shoot button the square like on Pro Evo, could never get used to using circle. :anguish:

its the analog thing I am struggling with. I still havent won a match yet :anguish: