Is this the man Boruc has modelled himself on?

Foulke-sufc.jpg

Fatty Foulkes

William Henry "Fatty" Foulke (also spelt Foulk or Foulkes) (12 April 1874 – 1 May 1916) was a professional cricketer and football player in England in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Foulke was renowned for his great size (6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)[1] by some estimates) and weight, reaching perhaps 24 stone (150 kg) at the end of his career, although reports on his weight vary.

He appears to have gained more weight!

He should have walked. That was a straight red!

Willie Collum again.

St Mirren nearly scored there too!

thats a straight red FFS

i seem to recall countless times the tim keepers have brought down players from outside their box and only walk away with a yellow. packie bonner brought down hatley at ibrox (nothing given) gordon mashall brought down laudrup but mind you he scored, stuart kerr took a swing at the ball but it bounced off the other teams player and he caught it outside his box and now we have the roaly poly tit.

in the scottish game nothing shocks me

thats a straight red FFS

i seem to recall countless times the tim keepers have brought down players from outside their box and only walk away with a yellow. packie bonner brought down hatley at ibrox (nothing given) gordon mashall brought down laudrup but mind you he scored, stuart kerr took a swing at the ball but it bounced off the other teams player and he caught it outside his box and now we have the roaly poly tit.

in the scottish game nothing shocks me

I remember those too.

This one was an "obvious goalscoring opportunity" since the keeper was out and the St Mirren player would have been in position to score with nobody on the line and only one defender to stop it. Another favourable decision for the tims.