Cueller linked with Real

J_RFC87

Water under the bridge yes, but some people might be interested he's being linked to Real Madrid according to Spanish newspapers which Cueller responds to in his blog:

Today the day has begun with many messages to mobile from Spain. At first I did not understand anything, but since then I have that MARK Jose Vicente HERNAEZ publishes in its confidential taste in Madrid. Will be that I removed the device, which is why they taste like more ... Now seriously, it's always flattering to be linked to you with a club as big. The important thing is that I'm playing, I think, a good level which is what I can do to move big things, like being able to go with the selection. The other day I counted and that the boss has put me side by several parties and still sometimes feel that there was not much time playing in that position although I believe that every time I'm better.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...sl=es&tl=en

Water under the bridge yes, but some people might be interested he's being linked to Real Madrid according to Spanish newspapers which Cueller responds to in his blog:

Today the day has begun with many messages to mobile from Spain. At first I did not understand anything, but since then I have that MARK Jose Vicente HERNAEZ publishes in its confidential taste in Madrid. Will be that I removed the device, which is why they taste like more ... Now seriously, it's always flattering to be linked to you with a club as big. The important thing is that I'm playing, I think, a good level which is what I can do to move big things, like being able to go with the selection. The other day I counted and that the boss has put me side by several parties and still sometimes feel that there was not much time playing in that position although I believe that every time I'm better.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...sl=es&tl=en

It couldn't be clearer. (tu)