• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

---------------------Boruc-----------------------

Hinkel------Loovens-----McManus-----Wilson

Nakamura---Brown----Caldwell------Robson

-----------Samaras----McDonald-------------

Doesn't look that good for them. 2-1 Aalborg.

A bit of a strange thing to make up though...

It was strange that Negri left, but according to many other sources he was a bit if a loony. Obviously the Porrini incident would not have helped things either.

Not really, they would stop at nothing to discredit us and so making up a little story about Negri would be right up their street. Indeed they way the story weaves the accepted fact that SPL players are boozers with the lies they are trying to push is also very suspicious

IF it is true it would explain why he decided to stop playing half way through our 10IAR season and that would be beneath contempt

They haven't won in 7 CL games either :bouncy:

And correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they also have the worst attack in the competition... :bouncy:

Indeed :D

They haven't won in 7 CL games either :bouncy:

:sherlock:

Need to go and check our worst run :lol:

Might be good material that one.

Ach well having checked.... maybe just keep it to maself and no go slagging timmy about it :lol:

What is ours ?

Marseille

CSKA

Steau

Dortmun

juve

Juve

Steau

Dortmun

Grasshopper

Auxerre

Ajax

Ajax

:angry2:

That was a long time ago, with our new forward thinking manager there's no way we'll have another run like that.

Who was the manager anyway?

:mutley:

and it used to cause me pain when I heard what they

said about my fellow Catholics. Lorenzo Amoruso and Jorg Albertz,

just kept quiet and kept their heads down"

is albertz even catholic? What a load of complete garbage. Must be some warped minds to make pish up like that. I definetly remember amoruso crossing himself at ibrox and not a word was said. Those bigots just cant accept that though. I loved amoruso, he was our captain ffs and a treble winning one at that. His religion was irrelevant.

i hope its 0-0 untill the 92nd minute then aalborg get a really dodgy penalty to win 1-0. Give those dirty scumbags a good double serving of their own medicine. They have won enough games with dodgy decisions and last minute deflected goals the past couple of years. They hardly scored a goal last season in the CL that wasnt a deflection or handed to them on a plate by the other team ie dida dropping it at mcdonalds feet.

L.B.- " Your goal record at Rangers was fantastic and when fit and

available you were scoring for fun. I, and many others still do not

understand why you left under a cloud"

The article was obviously made up by someone British/Irish. A couple of phrases I highly doubt would be used by an Italian.

I actually don't know if I want them to get beat tonight. That would put them out of Europe altogether. If they get into the last 32 of thre UEFA Cup, we know how much fixture congestion that can cause. They would then be in a similar position to us last year, even if they are a few points ahead, with lots of away games left outstanding at the end of the season. So for once, I'm not all that bothered. Villareal and ManU would be a draw, anyway, so both teams go through. It would perhaps be funniest if celtic won, then Villareal equalised against United in the last minute or something. Mind you, Boruc is sure to chuck one or 2 in tonight.. I think he wants out of there!!

On another topic, that article about Negri appears to have been taken down from the BBC Scotland website. Probably so Chick Young or someone can add even more lies to it!

COME ON AALBORG!

GET RIGHT INTAE THIS SHOWER O SCUM!

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: