The 'let's laugh at the tims' thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. Celtic fans, you're winning. Away. In Europe. In a group game. In the Champions League. Did I mention it was away?

Even the beeb is taking the piss out of their piss poor away record. :lol:

2054: GOAL Aalborg 0-1 Celtic

Wow. Celtic fans, you're winning. Away. In Europe. In a group game. In the Champions League. Did I mention it was away?

What does the beeb say now? :D

celtic are pish (tu)

2114: GOAL Aalborg 1-1 Celtic

Heartbreaker for the Scots, that away win just isn't going to happen is it? Caca (no, not that one) unleashes a shot from 30 yards that takes a horrible deflection off Stephen McManus and loops over goalkeeper Artur Boruc.

All jokes aside, Celtic will never have a better opportunity to win away from home. We have seen all game how terrible Aalborg are, especially at the back. They are nowhere near a CL team and should be finishing bottom with a maximum of 1pt from 6 games.

If they fail to win maximum points here, Celtic will be destined for a CL lifetime of ridicule.

All jokes aside, Celtic will never have a better opportunity to win away from home. We have seen all game how terrible Aalborg are, especially at the back. They are nowhere near a CL team and should be finishing bottom with a maximum of 1pt from 6 games.

If they fail to win maximum points here, Celtic will be destined for a CL lifetime of ridicule.

Celtic threw away their chance to qualify when they didn't beat this lot at home. If they won that night the group may have been different...

Straight red for Capdevilla in Villareal-ManU, ridiculous card.

That was a straight red? It was barely a free kick! I hate Ronaldo so much.

i would be surprised if thats not appealed successfully after the game

LMFAO THIS IS GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!