scum 1 v 1 hearts

ofb1988

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An unexpected bonus, but we'll take it.

So who benefited from today, them or us?

Us - dropped points at home plus tannadice always a hard place to go to

They benefited, they were bailed out by the fact we dropped points. That draw today hurt us more than it hurt them, as it stands we're 4 points behind. If we had won we'd be 2 points behind and have the chance to go top in the OF game, that's the difference.

All today means is there is one less game to play and still the same points difference.

An unexpected bonus, but we'll take it.

So who benefited from today, them or us?

Us - dropped points at home plus tannadice always a hard place to go to

They benefited, they were bailed out by the fact we dropped points. That draw today hurt us more than it hurt them, as it stands we're 4 points behind. If we had won we'd be 2 points behind and have the chance to go top in the OF game, that's the difference.

All today means is there is one less game to play and still the same points difference.

Yes but we have 2 Old Firm games at home where as they only have 1 (tu)

of course i am happy celtic dropped points. thats 2 games running they have failed to win after winning 12 in a row. That can only be a good thing for us. Very disappointed that we failed to win today though. Imo dundee utd away is the toughest game of our season but we were winning and looking comfortable in the first half. Some very bad defending has let us down against dundee utd once again. Very disappointed with the 2 goals we conceded. Still think we should have won 3-2 though. We have no one to blame but ourselves for being in second. We have had the chances to win games and havent taken them.

Sorry I Couldn't Do Anything For You Lad's I Tryed To Shout And Sing But My Throat Gave Way , After All It Is Kiddie Fiddling Park So.

Title Race Between The Top 2 Is Still Well Open And Long May It Stay That Way For Us To Come Into Contention.

16points outta 18points which is good and the only way is up.

GL LADS

Sorry I Couldn't Do Anything For You Lad's I Tryed To Shout And Sing But My Throat Gave Way , After All It Is Kiddie Fiddling Park So.

Title Race Between The Top 2 Is Still Well Open And Long May It Stay That Way For Us To Come Into Contention.

16points outta 18points which is good and the only way is up.

GL LADS

Your team deserved it. Gutted they didn't hold out like the should have.

Good effort though :clap: