fat borat fell on his arse for the hearts goal

Tell you what fair play to the lines man there. He was just onside and let it go - how many other assistant refs would have raised their flag at Porkheed when there was a wee shred of doubt going through their mind? Shame though the "best keeper in Europe" is only worth say £80m now?

He was getting a good public relations talk up on RC about his so called personal gesture for cash for kids, it would make you spew so it would

anything anyone does for cash for kids does deserve credit my sisters nursery gets good out of this great charity so fair play to him

even though he is a fat twat

He was getting a good public relations talk up on RC about his so called personal gesture for cash for kids, it would make you spew so it would

anything anyone does for cash for kids does deserve credit my sisters nursery gets good out of this great charity so fair play to him

even though he is a fat twat

But McGuire was making out as if it was coming from his own pocket and soft heart

The top, shorts gloves etc are supplied by his employers and Im sure he wil not be supplying the after match drinks etc out of his own pocket

All he will be doing is signing his horrible name on the objects <_<

Tell you what fair play to the lines man there. He was just onside and let it go - how many other assistant refs would have raised their flag at Porkheed when there was a wee shred of doubt going through their mind? Shame though the "best keeper in Europe" is only worth say £80m now?

Spot on about the Lino there, Would have expected the flag to go up

(tu)

This could backfire horribly on Celtic. A Rangers fan cold win the day with Artur and just wind him up all day.

:mutley:

you know what i find funny about that goal, codwell sticking his hands up after the balls in the net.

"he's offside, fucking offside he past me he's off sideeeeeeeeeeeeee."

either that or he's saying hearts player fouled bourc

:lol:

He's gonna get pelters on the 27th. Considering his ongoing Easter Road form, I fancy him to flap at Ibrox.

Celtic must be looking for another death in the family.

Very good point Oleg. I don't doubt for a minute they will be praying for that. It's the Cellic way.