Motherwell v Kilmarnock

Wreckedroy

I have it down as a draw, with the charlton game also as a draw,

A cheeky wee double that would be well handy at this time of the year.

C'mon the boring nil nil draw...

(tu)

Good luck with that HB! I can see someone scoring though, mainly because both defences are pretty pish.

I have it down as a draw, with the charlton game also as a draw,

A cheeky wee double that would be well handy at this time of the year.

C'mon the boring nil nil draw...

(tu)

Good luck with that HB! I can see someone scoring though, mainly because both defences are pretty pish.

I'll take 4-4 to be honest, i couldnt pick a winner from the pair of them, so stumped for the draw..

Mind you, the way i'm picking them just now, i can forget the draw...

every SPL game is apart from ones involving the Old firm, and all the small clubs say they dont give a fuck about us, why do they not go out to watch them playing Kilmarnock ? but will fill the stadium if ranger or celtic r playing them? fucking idiots. Doing their club no favours at all.

every SPL game is apart from ones involving the Old firm, and all the small clubs say they dont give a fuck about us, why do they not go out to watch them playing Kilmarnock ? but will fill the stadium if ranger or celtic r playing them? fucking idiots. Doing their club no favours at all.

Aye, it does make me laugh when they say "let the Old Firm leave, we'll have a more competitive league". There would be no league without the Old Firm.