***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Merged and edited the title - now all the Boyd debate can go in here, instead of people finding the need to start a new one every day!

Just because he has own thread, it doesn't make him any better :craphead:

Also saying 4 5 1 will win us the league? fuck off!

Great debating skills - 4-4-2 with Broadfoot, Ferguson and Boyd wont win the league. Why do you think we played McCulloch in the holding role. Wally obviously has concerns over Ferguson and feels the need to bring in a holding midfielder - 4-4-2 at Pittodrie or the piggery and we would have been torn apart. Every tough game, Wally will aproach it in the same way, unless he drops Ferguson. Yes we played 4-4-2 at the piggery earlier on in the season but that day we had Cousin and Thomson and that makes a big difference.

so now muff you're saying cousin and thomson are/were rangers....i don't think so...this has nothing to do with boyd but yesterday we should have went out for a win NOT a draw....now we hope someone else can take the points from them that we should have done yesterday

I'd play 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 every week - I just wouldn't play the personnel Wally does and that's where I think it would be completely different. Some of the players that played yesterday wouldn't even be in the squad.

Mendes and Davis can play football - we have players who can play out on the wings, we have two players who can play in an attacking midfield/second striker role, we have Maurice Edu who in his brief spells has looked neat and tidy, can tackle, spary a ball about and get forward.

Yet Smith would rather play guys like Ferguson and McCulloch.

Yet another pish performance from Kris Boyd - suprise, suprise.

He's not even bothering his arse anymore, back to the lazy, selfish, uninterested self.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Boyd.

His face when he was coming off tonight pissed me off. Huffing because they were subbing him. I can't believe he thought he deserved to stay on the pitch after that performance <cr>

That was a major huff face :lol:

Probably more pissed off with himself than anything.

Boyd off(thank F#ck)Big Kyle comes on, sets up two goals,and Miller gets his game going again.Boyd who needs him?If they want him come and get him.

Useless tosser.

Please remind me on the goal records of the players you mentioned.

Useless tosser.

I find it hilarious when people write this pish.

Same goes with people calling Walter a wanker, and so on.

Anyway,

I'd say he needs to be dropped, and talked to, to realise he needs to up his game, and fitness/skill, i'm sure he could do it, but would involve more work, depends if he's willing or not.

Useless tosser.

I find it hilarious when people write this pish.

Same goes with people calling Walter a wanker, and so on.

Anyway,

I'd say he needs to be dropped, and talked to, to realise he needs to up his game, and fitness/skill, i'm sure he could do it, but would involve more work, depends if he's willing or not.

he should have done that from day fcuking one not over the last 8 months or so