***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

this week celtic were together as a squad focused on a cup final. we had to put up with this egotistical ned and his huffs. walter and sally should grow a pair of balls and tell him to fuck off.

lafferty gave hinkel etc more problems in 45 mins than fatty could in 3 games.

he came on, was too fat and lazy to bother competing with o'dea and then ran around acting tough giving away pathetic fouls.

the guys a fucking joke and the sooner the fans realise it the better.

He was left out the team for KENNY MISSER!!! No wonder he was annoyed!

Boyd = Goals

get a fucking grip mate...how long has it been since Boyd has scored? and he has NEVER scored against Celtic...says it all....Nacho Novo is the only member of this organization that I have any respect left for.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this week celtic were together as a squad focused on a cup final. we had to put up with this egotistical ned and his huffs. walter and sally should grow a pair of balls and tell him to fuck off.

he came on, was too fat and lazy to bother competing with o'dea and then ran around acting tough giving away pathetic fouls.

Boyd = Goals

Not anymore

He is we will only appreciate him when hes gone or we get a gaffer who appreciates him

All of his goals mean fuck all if we are not winning the league.

His Goals hide the fact that he is an awful player.

He would struggle to score a handful of goals in the Championship

All you ever do is turn up and slate Boyd.

There are a dozen other Boyd threads to rattle off in, including an "All Boyd talk tread".

i've made comments on dozens of other threads.

he sadly sums up everything that is wrong with rangers under wally and sally.

Boyd = Goals

get a fucking grip mate...how long has it been since Boyd has scored? and he has NEVER scored against Celtic...says it all....Nacho Novo is the only member of this organization that I have any respect left for.

He has scored once.

Boyd = Goals

Apart from that one he scored against Celtic :craphead:

Yeah its all Boyds fault.

I feel sorry for the rest of the team :( could not cope with sum1 being pissed off at not playing.

You know the same way celtic handled it when mcgeady fell out way strachan then they came and beat us at ibrox.

But yeah as i was saying.. all boyds fault.

Boyd was brought on today because he had something to prove. It was a fairytale story. Player who gets dropped by the big bad manager because of a hissy fit for not being played comes on and scores the winner with only seconds left.

Pity Boyd came on and did exactly what hes been doing for weeks now; the square root of fuck all.

Exactly that, there is no other reason that Boyd would replace Lafferty at 0-0 against Celtic other than to hit the headlines with a goal. which sadly, he never looked like doing. We can do alot better than Boyd. Lets start with Lafferty.

Is there even a debate concerning Boyd anymore? I remember Ibrox used to be split on his merits but now i get the impression that the majority can see him for the transparent waste of space that he really is. We'd have been as well just taking Lafferty off and playing on with 10 men.

Boyd's introduction was the turning point for Celtic, i've no doubt about that.

Boyd = Goals

really?

How many has he scored since January

I knew he'd be made the scapegoat again if we lost today. Maybe people should be looking at the shit tactics, dodgy signings, sub standard players and lack off drive and commitment. We nearly had a whole team playing for us today that should be shown the door in the summer.

I feel sorry for the rest of the team :( could not cope with sum1 being pissed off at not playing.

You know the same way celtic handled it when mcgeady fell out way strachan then they came and beat us at ibrox.

everyone in football agrees with you. that's why man utd.. real madrid and .......birmingham city all wanted to sign him.

funny one isn't it? boyd = goals but yet not 1 top flight team wanted him!

Boyd was not to blame today the manager who picked a poor team plus the team in general who played so poorly in a cup final was to blame.

The defence looked shaky when they attacked down the wings. Our full backs defensively are poor and Weir and Broadfoot are no great shakes. Both are SLOW. Our midfield was terrible and my favourite player Mendes chose this game to give his worst ever performance. Davis and Barry were poor. Lafferty tried but HE IS NOT A LEFT WINGER. Miller on his own was never going to score. McCulloch gave away many stupid free kicks. created nothing. When they were playing one up front why did we need Broadfoot and Weir and McCulloch to defend MacDonald?

Walter has used this set up with Miller/Lafferty up front as a lone striker and McCulloch as defensive mid three times now and has YET to score a goal.

When will he learn? Four dropped points and a lost Cup final. Genius.

Give us some width Walter please ( a real winger) and play two strikers up front.

Boyd was not to blame today the manager who picked a poor team plus the team in general who played so poorly in a cup final was to blame.

The defence looked shaky when they attacked down the wings. Our full backs defensively are poor and Weir and Broadfoot are no great shakes. Both are SLOW. Our midfield was terrible and my favourite player Mendes chose this game to give his worst ever performance. Davis and Barry were poor. Lafferty tried but HE IS NOT A LEFT WINGER. Miller on his own was never going to score. McCulloch gave away many stupid free kicks. created nothing. When they were playing one up front why did we need Broadfoot and Weir and McCulloch to defend MacDonald?

Walter has used this set up with Miller/Lafferty up front as a lone striker and McCulloch as defensive mid three times now and has YET to score a goal.

When will he learn? Four dropped points and a lost Cup final. Genius.

Give us some width Walter please ( a real winger) and play two strikers up front.

everyone in football agrees with you. that's why man utd.. real madrid and .......birmingham city all wanted to sign him.

funny one isn't it? boyd = goals but yet not 1 top flight team wanted him!

Every1 in football agrees with me tht this result isnt Boyds fault and that if our team cant get over a Player bein pissed off he didnt get picked then infact our full team is a joke.

:rolleyes: great your back

You genuinely think Boyd is a "disgrace"? You believe he is an egotistical ned?

I continue to be baffled by this bizarre argument. What has Lafferty done to be in everyone's good graces that I missed? The entire team today were pretty much rank rotten, apart from McGregor, but that's just my opinion. I think the bile that goes around about Boyd is getting to an embarassing level. I don't know what he has done or hasn't done to deserve the target on his back...but I definately think its unjustified.

Boyds record is so good no top teams want to sign him. Spot on. because he just wouldnt fit into a good team. and if we want to be better we need 2 hard working strikers who can put in a shift. Link up with midfeild and together.

btw for the record i thought Boyd was pish today and has been recently. but to basicaly blame the result on him bein pissed of he didnt get a game is fuckin stupid.

well said (tu)