***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

this week celtic were together as a squad focused on a cup final. we had to put up with this egotistical ned and his huffs. walter and sally should grow a pair of balls and tell him to fuck off.

lafferty gave hinkel etc more problems in 45 mins than fatty could in 3 games.

he came on, was too fat and lazy to bother competing with o'dea and then ran around acting tough giving away pathetic fouls.

the guys a fucking joke and the sooner the fans realise it the better.

You genuinely think Boyd is a "disgrace"? You believe he is an egotistical ned?

I continue to be baffled by this bizarre argument. What has Lafferty done to be in everyone's good graces that I missed? The entire team today were pretty much rank rotten, apart from McGregor, but that's just my opinion. I think the bile that goes around about Boyd is getting to an embarassing level. I don't know what he has done or hasn't done to deserve the target on his back...but I definately think its unjustified.

Well if you have actually seen boyd play football before.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boyd can only score if hes gets the service

There was no chances we created that i thought, aw we shoulda scored there.

He does hee haw for the team and its 11vs10 when he is on.

Cant jump, run, pass, header, hold up the ball, link up play etc

In order for him to get the service he has to help his team mates out get us up the park and into areas where we can provide for him.

When the ball is played to boyd 3 things happen.

1. He is offside

2. He commits a foul

3. loses the ball

Waste of a jersey and him coming on changed the game for Celtic.

Boyd can only score if hes gets the service

There was no chances we created that i thought, aw we shoulda scored there.

He does hee haw for the team and its 11vs10 when he is on.

Cant jump, run, pass, header, hold up the ball, link up play etc

In order for him to get the service he has to help his team mates out get us up the park and into areas where we can provide for him.

When the ball is played to boyd 3 things happen.

1. He is offside

2. He commits a foul

3. loses the ball

Must admit ive been on the fence with Boyd but your points were glaring today. He can gtf and Smith/McCoist should be ashamed they "let him off" and played him today....

Game had already changed when Miller came off for Novo.

Our attack died then.

Rubbish. Novo came on and had more shots than Miller. Boyd came on and we totally stagnated

When Novo came on the attack died, not rubbish at all.

When we were playing Miller and Lafferty i thought we might score, Novo came on, and the attack of (at the time) him and Lafferty went to pot.

Then the Novo and Boyd was just as shite.

Our attack died then.

Excuse me but having just got back from the game - can you please enlighten me as to what Miller was doing so well? Was it the chances he was creating, perfect passes to his teammates, wonderful first touch and outstanding effort and desire to win? I saw none of these attributes - the only striker making any effort until Miller went off was Lafferty - Miller is the one with the annoying orange face not the other one?

Our attack died when Novo came on - well fuck me sideways, I've heard it all now.

Boyd is a fat useless bastard and when he came on, McManus and Loovens pushed up the park. He offered us absolutely fuck all and he let O'Dea rattle a header into the back of the net.

A terribnle footballer with a brain the size of a peanut.

Our attack died then.

:lol:

Game changed when Boyd lost his man O'dea, for the 1st goal.

Thats when the score changed, not the game :lol:

Is there even a debate concerning Boyd anymore? I remember Ibrox used to be split on his merits but now i get the impression that the majority can see him for the transparent waste of space that he really is. We'd have been as well just taking Lafferty off and playing on with 10 men.

Boyd's introduction was the turning point for Celtic, i've no doubt about that.

And Dailly on for McCulloch was better !! Ha fucking Ha !!!

Our attack died then.

:lol:

Game changed when Boyd lost his man O'dea, for the 1st goal.

Thats when the score changed, not the game :lol:

The game changed, because we were on the backfoot...Honestly do you watch the game or do you just make it up as you go along? :lol:

Novo did more and offered more than Miller did all day.

Novo took on and beat Hinkel on a number of occassions, he cut inside and slipped Mendes and Ferguson a couple of balls, he helped Papac out and he was trying to create in and around about the box.

Taking Lafferty off was a stupid decision, bringing on Boyd was even worse (Wally's fault, he named the subs)

this week celtic were together as a squad focused on a cup final. we had to put up with this egotistical ned and his huffs. walter and sally should grow a pair of balls and tell him to fuck off.

he came on, was too fat and lazy to bother competing with o'dea and then ran around acting tough giving away pathetic fouls.

He was left out the team for KENNY MISSER!!! No wonder he was annoyed!

Boyd = Goals

Not another fucking one, Boyd = shite Football.

Boyd cannot score unless the ball is at least 10 yards in front of goal.

fuck off pal Boyd is useless against the teams u want him to score against.

he also has no fight. get him to fuck. wonder if he will be played against hearts next week?? and if he isn't i think he will go in another wee huff.

The game changed, because we were on the backfoot...Honestly do you watch the game or do you just make it up as you go along? :lol:

:adam:

Says everything about your contribution to the Bears den :rolleyes:

Sooner you follow Boyd to another team in the Summer the better (tu)

Novo did more and offered more than Miller did all day.

Novo took on and beat Hinkel on a number of occassions, he cut inside and slipped Mendes and Ferguson a couple of balls, he helped Papac out and he was trying to create in and around about the box.

Taking Lafferty off was a stupid decision, bringing on Boyd was even worse (Wally's fault, he named the subs)

100% correct.

Theres only one Nacho Novo

He was left out the team for KENNY MISSER!!! No wonder he was annoyed!

Boyd = Goals

get a fucking grip mate...how long has it been since Boyd has scored? and he has NEVER scored against Celtic...says it all....Nacho Novo is the only member of this organization that I have any respect left for.

he has scored against the tims but just not when it counts!!!! we were already gubbed that season too!!!

novo is the only one who is playin for the shirt!!!! the whole team except 2 players 2day were shite!!!

boyd could have started and still been playing the mora and still wouldnt score!!!

Says everything about your contribution to the Bears den :rolleyes:

Sooner you follow Boyd to another team in the Summer the better (tu)

:hemdani:

Fuck you, im going nowhere.

Yeah McBoyd your showing your great contribution to the Bears Den yet again. (tu)

You're only here to see Boyd.