***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

Waste of a jersey and him coming on changed the game for Celtic.

Game had already changed when Miller came off for Novo.

Our attack died then.

Rubbish. Novo came on and had more shots than Miller. Boyd came on and we totally stagnated

When Novo came on the attack died, not rubbish at all.

When we were playing Miller and Lafferty i thought we might score, Novo came on, and the attack of (at the time) him and Lafferty went to pot.

Then the Novo and Boyd was just as shite.

Away In bury yer heed m8

We all no you want to shag boyds arse.

but how the fuck can u say anything bad about novo?? the attack died are you kidding me on???

edit wee nacho did more in the game than Miller did, and Boyd.

when boydcame on the attack died

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this week celtic were together as a squad focused on a cup final. we had to put up with this egotistical ned and his huffs. walter and sally should grow a pair of balls and tell him to fuck off.

lafferty gave hinkel etc more problems in 45 mins than fatty could in 3 games.

he came on, was too fat and lazy to bother competing with o'dea and then ran around acting tough giving away pathetic fouls.

the guys a fucking joke and the sooner the fans realise it the better.

He was left out the team for KENNY MISSER!!! No wonder he was annoyed!

Boyd = Goals

get a fucking grip mate...how long has it been since Boyd has scored? and he has NEVER scored against Celtic...says it all....Nacho Novo is the only member of this organization that I have any respect left for.

boyd has scored against celtic......

To bring Boyd on for Lafferty today was nothing short of a disgrace.

Lafferty's confidence gets dented week in week out. Scores 2 goals and plays well the previous week in his natural position but the next game he is punted out wide. And even when he was on the left today he did ok and then was played up front but only to be replaced by the ever lazy Kris Boyd.

So here we are again, Another defeat by the tims & it's all the fault of our 73rd minute substitute - Give me fucking strength !! Yes - Boyd was pish when he came on, but the rest of the team were so fucking dismal without him that it was just another "last throw of the dice" by Wanker Smith to give him the perfect deflection from himself and for everyone to blame " that useless, fat, bastard Boyd" who, once again is the easy target for criticism - Barring possibly Whittaker, Papac & Lafferty, The whole team was an embarassment, BUT, The person who deserves criticised the most is our manager. He has, today fielded the worst use of a 1st team squad I can ever recall & should be fucking well ashamed of himself. The man is a DISGRACE & should walk away from the club & let us attempt to rebuild.

How is the player that only came on with 20 to go the scapegoat,

lets look at the team

Mcgregor - lost the goal right over his head, not sure if he could have done anything about it

Whittaker - did well.

Weir - Past it - he sits so deep we never catch anyone offside.

Broadfoot - Shocking

Papac - usual steady self

Fergie - Shite, slow on the ball, misplaced passes, no goal threat, what does he do anymore

Mendes - Worst game in a Rangers Jersey

McCulloch - shrugs shoulders - why?

Davis - Anonymous

Lafferty - Did okay considering played out of position yet again.

Miller - WTF fell more times than he kicked the ball.

Novo - Looked lively but he fell over a few times as well. Certainly had the beating of Hinkel.

Boyd - Lost ODea at the goal, won a few knock ons- little chance apart from that.

Dailly - WTF walter what were you thinking.

Walter - Sadly again found wanting with negative tactics with no pace nor width in the team.

Kris Boyd = Mark Yardley

thats who boyd reminds me of spot on muff

the guys beyond a joke now

when a new manager comes in and sees him in training

he will crease himself

only 2 months of wallys reign to go surely?

Is there even a debate concerning Boyd anymore? I remember Ibrox used to be split on his merits but now i get the impression that the majority can see him for the transparent waste of space that he really is. We'd have been as well just taking Lafferty off and playing on with 10 men.

Boyd's introduction was the turning point for Celtic, i've no doubt about that.

Whoever made the decision to replace Lafferty with Boyd,should be held responsile for our defeat today.I said to my mate when the switch was made:

there goes any chance we have of winning today.Playing with ten men is a huge disadvantage at the best of times,in an old firm cup final forget it. (td):mad:

Is there even a debate concerning Boyd anymore? I remember Ibrox used to be split on his merits but now i get the impression that the majority can see him for the transparent waste of space that he really is. We'd have been as well just taking Lafferty off and playing on with 10 men.

Boyd's introduction was the turning point for Celtic, i've no doubt about that.

[/b

Says it all about him really, Its Boyds fault that hes lazy and overweight, cant jump or control the ball or take it in and run with it or be able to find a team mate, but WS must take the blame for putting him on today as ive no doubt about it, that decision cost us the game as we went a man down and they were able to squeeze up the pitch and keep us heemed in and it was just a matter of time before the goal even without his pathetic marking on Odea, Im sick to the back teeth of seeing this waster playing for Rangers and i hope we can get shot of him in the summer, we are a far far better team without him and if weve to have any chance of the league he cant play in anything other than the bottom 6 at home and even then were better off without him.

this week celtic were together as a squad focused on a cup final. we had to put up with this egotistical ned and his huffs. walter and sally should grow a pair of balls and tell him to fuck off.

lafferty gave hinkel etc more problems in 45 mins than fatty could in 3 games.

he came on, was too fat and lazy to bother competing with o'dea and then ran around acting tough giving away pathetic fouls.

the guys a fucking joke and the sooner the fans realise it the better.

He was left out the team for KENNY MISSER!!! No wonder he was annoyed!

Boyd = Goals

Yeah spot on!!!

we played for 80 minute without boyd today, where are the excuses for the whole time leading up to that?

Did you not notice how brilliant the TEAM was before Boyd cam on FE :rolleyes:

brilliant? team? every single player? in that team? your having a laugh

we played for 80 minute without boyd today, where are the excuses for the whole time leading up to that?

FINALLY, Someone else who realises that this team does not live or die on the Boyd sword !! - He was only pish for 15 mins of standard 90 - Mendes, Davis, Super Barry (Ha Ha) , Broadfoot, Mhiller, McCulloch were pish the whole fucking game !!!!

Missed my sarcasm then Flippin, we were pish before he came on and after it,

Missed my sarcasm then Flippin, we were pish before he came on and after it,

Whilst you may have ment it in jest, other people will be telling themselves tonight its boyds fault we lost the cup, cant blame me for not picking it up :P

I've been critical of Boyd in recent weeks, i wanted him dropped against Hamilton, i didn't want him to start the final and i wanted him fined for his disgraceful reaction to getting dropped against Hamilton.

To blame him alone for the defeat today is ridiculous though. There was so much wrong with our team today, our midfield couldn't keep up with theirs, Captain Marvel and Mendes put in poor displays while Davis tried yet still wasn't good. The centre half pairing of Broadfoot and Weir was just awful, Kenny Miller had a shocking game and Walter Smith's tactics in general were far too negative.

I know this is a Kris Boyd thread but i'm bringing up other people to argue that he is NOT the sole reason we lost.

What is it with Kris Boyd ? Why is he so hated by his own support (sorry, so-called support !) ? The guy was NOT, By a LONG shot the worst player in side today AND he had less time to do anything in game than most of the others !!

Yes, he has flaws in his game

Yes, He is lazy

Yes, He's no Torres

Yes, He is a huffy bastard sometimes -- BUT,

HE IS ONE OF OUR TEAM, HE HAS SCORED SOME MEGA-IMPORTANT GOALS & HE DESERVES TO BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING & NOT AN ANIMAL WITH NO FEELINGS OR EMOTIONS - GIVE THE GUY A BREAK FOR FUCK SAKE !!!!!

Davis was one of our better players I thought, it looked like he wanted it more, we could have done with more players like that, barry at times showed he wanted it but just isnt good enough, lafferty had a couple of good moments but he had just as many bad and miller never really got going, novo kept falling on his arse and lacked ideas (probably due to lack of match fitness), dailly is just fucking clueless

Of course this thread was created for the sole purpose of the OP's hate for kris boyd, and any chance to bash him must be taken :rolleyes:, even though he barely got a look in of the ball (like most of our team in ET)

Yes Boyd lost his man for the goal but we had lost our men all day. Loovens had 2 free headers and the side foot thing that Mendes cleared off the line.

Caldwell should have easily got a touch on the nakamura free kick which Weir failed to defend.

We were getting tonked all day in the air, the only surprise is it didn't happen earlier.

In fact i wish it had, then all the Boyd haters would have had to make some other shite up to make him culpable.