jimmckinlay

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Useless tosser.

I find it hilarious when people write this pish.

Same goes with people calling Walter a wanker, and so on.

Anyway,

I'd say he needs to be dropped, and talked to, to realise he needs to up his game, and fitness/skill, i'm sure he could do it, but would involve more work, depends if he's willing or not.

I find it hilarious that miller lovers try grab on to any positives to defend the fenian cunt. Gets his game going, two goals against Forfar :rolleyes:

Boyd couldn't even score against Forfar, infact he couldn't even bother his arse to get involved in the game, Miller did and he reaped the rewards.

Another dire, lazy, uninterested performances - but hey, with out Boyd = no goals. That was proved wrong yet again (tu)

Useless tosser.

Anyway,

I'd say he needs to be dropped, and talked to, to realise he needs to up his game, and fitness/skill, i'm sure he could do it, but would involve more work, depends if he's willing or not.

I find it hilarious that miller lovers try grab on to any positives to defend the fenian cunt. Gets his game going, two goals against Forfar :rolleyes:

Im a Boyd fan,

but as for regards to Miller Neeskens, he played well tonight and was lively throughout much more than Boyd and co.

Done well when he came on Sunday and played well IMO tonight, so hopefullyit is the start of a run of decent form

Boyd was poor tonight, although i dont feel anybody played exceptional, I think coming off he was more angry with himself for not scoring, and who wants to come off

23 goals = "useless tosser"

Sometimes forums annoy me....

Boyd couldn't even score against Forfar, infact he couldn't even bother his arse to get involved in the game, Miller did and he reaped the rewards.

Another dire, lazy, uninterested performances - but hey, with out Boyd = no goals. That was proved wrong yet again (tu)

Very ironic/contradictive post Muff.

To get your point across

Iv'e always said that, the team would put more in the net without Boyd. (tu)

I was never one to think that we couldn't score without Boyd.

It was a dire performance by him tonight done very little.

Would start him against Killie.

Useless tosser.

Anyway,

Im a Boyd fan,

but as for regards to Miller Neeskens, he played well tonight and was lively throughout much more than Boyd and co.

Done well when he came on Sunday and played well IMO tonight, so hopefullyit is the start of a run of decent form

Boyd was poor tonight, although i dont feel anybody played exceptional, I think coming off he was more angry with himself for not scoring, and who wants to come off

I think you're getting a bit mixed up here. I'm not defending Boyd. As for misser. He's fucking terrible. His control and finishing is awful. Yes he scored two tonight. But he also missed a couple. Over all he's an absolute joke of what a striker is meant to be.

I guess Boyd never learned from the Dundee United game, I guess he never learned from being dropped from the Old Firm, because if he had, he'd of put in a lung bursting performance tonight.

Some people will never change, they may for a short period of time to help kid themselves and others but they will never fully chance. Boyd proves this once again.

I guess Boyd never learned from the Dundee United game, I guess he never learned from being dropped from the Old Firm, because if he had, he'd of put in a lung bursting performance tonight.

Some people will never change, they may for a short period of time to help kid themselves and others but they will never fully chance. Boyd proves this once again.

attitude is embarrassing it really is

Useless tosser.

Anyway,

Im a Boyd fan,

I think you're getting a bit mixed up here. I'm not defending Boyd. As for misser. He's fucking terrible. His control and finishing is awful. Yes he scored two tonight. But he also missed a couple. Over all he's an absolute joke of what a striker is meant to be.

Hes far from an absolute joke, theres no point in debating with you, your feelings personally towards him mean you can see no good he does, trying to pair any negatives with his positives.

I was more openly speaking about Boyd mate, yes he can look shockingly bad at times, it was more the useless tosser comment, for what he cost us and all the goals hes scored that comment is the only thing thats an absolute joke

Useless tosser.

Anyway,

Im a Boyd fan,

Two out of four,not too bad I'd say,also I nice assist. (tu)

Useless tosser.

Anyway,

Im a Boyd fan,

It was only Forfar PB! Or does that only work as an argument when it is Boyd that scores?

Useless tosser.

Anyway,

Im a Boyd fan,

I take it you're not counting the previous 9 games in this?

Useless tosser.

Anyway,

Im a Boyd fan,

It was only Forfar PB!

And the "Nice assist" was a bad touch. Why a Rangers man goes out his way to defend a t***, I will never understand.

Useless tosser.

Anyway,

Im a Boyd fan,

It was only Forfar PB!

And the "Nice assist" was a bad touch. Why a Rangers man goes out his way to defend a t***, I will never understand.

Boyd set up the goal v the saints and played a significant part in the build up for the second, did he get praise? I think the only thing that could be said about boyd is he should get involved more often, because i can recall a large amount of goals this season he has had a direct input in(mainly by winning the ball in the air)