***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

I thought Boyd had one of his better matches last night. He worked quite hard, his pass for Novo was excellent and he was in the right place for his goal.

You forgot to add... But other than that he was useless

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1st half Boyd was good, 2nd half he was poor.

The old Boyd saying....It's like having a 1 goal head start, then playing with 10 for the rest of the game was in full view last night.

Like most of the team then?

At least our defence has held out for once then

Eck this is a Boyd thread!

In the 2nd half especially when the ball was up the park Boyd couldn't hold the ball up to release some of the pressure, infact all he did was foul and give them the ball back.

1st half Boyd was good, 2nd half he was poor.

The old Boyd saying....It's like having a 1 goal head start, then playing with 10 for the rest of the game was in full view last night.

Snd half last night pretty much the whole team played poor, so if your saying playing with Boyd was like playing with a man down then last night (in the 2nd half) playing with Mendes, Dailly and Naismith was like playing with 3 men down.

Yet again it's a Boyd thread and it's a Boyd saying.

Get Loy in there.

A better player and an absolutely lethal finisher. Oh, and he wants to improve (tu)

Rory Loy is still on loan at Dunfermline.

This is a boyd thread

Would like to see Beckford up her

This is a boyd thread

I don't think anyone will touch him in the summer - the only manager with an interest in him was Big Eck.

Managers would probably rather go for the likes of Fryatt, Beckford, Mackail-Smith, McLean, Lambert, MacDonald (Brentford)....

I remember there was a lot of hype surrounding Fryatt when he first broke through at Walsall.

He's been incredible for Leicseter this season.

This is a boyd thread

Steven McLean has scored a massive 2 goals this season for Plymouth.

Is he not their fourth choice striker behind Mpenza, Gallagher and Barnes though?

This is a boyd thread

yes Boyd has been very very very very very very bad but where has Mendes, Davis been over the last 3 weeks

This is a boyd thread

Velicka looks heavy but at the same time looked very keen to impress. Maybe time to give him a chance

This is a boyd thread

Get Loy in there.

A better player and an absolutely lethal finisher. Oh, and he wants to improve (tu)

This is a boyd thread

This is a boyd thread

I don't think anyone will touch him in the summer - the only manager with an interest in him was Big Eck.

Managers would probably rather go for the likes of Fryatt, Beckford, Mackail-Smith, McLean, Lambert, MacDonald (Brentford)....

I remember there was a lot of hype surrounding Fryatt when he first broke through at Walsall.

This is a boyd thread

Is he not their fourth choice striker behind Mpenza, Gallagher and Barnes though?

This is a boyd thread

yes Boyd has been very very very very very very bad but where has Mendes, Davis been over the last 3 weeks

This is a boyd thread

Velicka looks heavy but at the same time looked very keen to impress. Maybe time to give him a chance

This is a boyd thread

:lol: smart arse. :craphead:

Arse (tu)

One rule for others then on this thread

Hardly :rolleyes:

DB made a point in the passing before carrying on with the debate.

On the other hand you, decided to quote about ten posts to try and make some sort of humourous point.

If people can't handle the fact that their opinion is different from somebody elses then I suggest you go to another thread.

Arse (tu)

On the other hand you, decided to quote about ten posts to try and make some sort of point.

This is a boyd thread (tu)

Kris Boyd scores goals for us

Arse (tu)

On the other hand you, decided to quote about ten posts to try and make some sort of humourous point.

If people can't handle the fact that their opinion is different from somebody elses then I suggest you go to another thread.

Eck only see's one side of the debate as usual.

Get Loy in there.

This is a boyd thread

This is a boyd thread

This is a boyd thread

This is a boyd thread

This is a boyd thread

This is a boyd thread

Your right it is a Boyd thread, and if you remember probably somebody point out to you that these were strikers that could do a better job than Boyd :rolleyes:

Arse (tu)

Eck only see's one side of the debate as usual.

Yer, because only certain people on here can turn me saying "he won a few headers at times" into "he was amazing, best player on the park" or "he was poor in the second half like most of the team" into some kind of he can do no wrong attitude

:pipe: some of you lot just can't get off boyds case can you.

1.gif

not at all db, just getting a bit bored of it mate. (tu)

try and make it a bit interesting and all you get is "this is embarassing" or "immature", some people should take their faces out of their arses

1.gif

try and make it a bit interesting and all you get is "this is embarassing" or "immature", some people should take their faces out of their arses

don't take me down with yer sinking ship eck. :pipe:

I can see both sides here.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but Eck's comments aren't that far off.

The constant down talk on Boyd along with the viewpoints on him giving anything good to the team has been annoying, at best, and in some cases just unfair.

People talk about allowing both sides of the debate while one side has been suffocated by the other for months.

1.gif

don't take me down with yer sinking ship eck. :pipe:

Its more of a submarine now by the looks of things.

I can see both sides here.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but Eck's comments aren't that far off.

The constant down talk on Boyd along with the viewpoints on him giving anything good to the team has been annoying, at best, and in some cases just unfair.

People talk about allowing both sides of the debate while one side has been suffocated by the other for months.

:pipe: its only the boyd issue i have with them as the rest i totally agree with but some especially in this thread just sweep the boyd supporters aside, arragant bastard :pipe: