***Generic Kris Boyd Thread***

jimmckinlay

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah played well today and scored a cracker. His link-up play and movement was a lot better and he played with a smile on his face.

As have been saying in a couple of threads, Ferguson, Broadfoot and Boyd cannot play together in a 4-4-2: the two of them have been out for three games and Boyd has put in a lot better performances, resulting in us winning them all.

Yeah played well today and scored a cracker. His link-up play and movement was a lot better and he played with a smile on his face.

As have been saying in a couple of threads, Ferguson, Broadfoot and Boyd cannot play together in a 4-4-2: the two of them have been out for three games and Boyd has put in a lot better performances, resulting in us winning them all.

It was like having a new player out there today,eh! Muff. (tu)

He just has to keep it up from now until the end of the season. There can be no excuses for his work-rate and attitude to drop. He's playing well, scoring and the team are winning.

Boydy was excellent today and though some would say it was overdue it proves that the myth that "Boyd plays better with Mhiller" is bollocks.

1 of the 100 now, well done Boydy (tu)

He linked up pretty well today, won a few headers, his head across the goal at the start caused problems and we ended up scoring from it, scored a peach(and a penalty)! Set up whittaker with a nice one two who went on to hit the bar, tried to set up velicka when he could have shot and generally got into good goalscoring positions, other than that, usual pish from boyd

:P

Just got to play like that EVERY game from now and the end of the season and we will be a step closer to winning the league

I thought Boyd was fantastic today. He was easily the best player on the park, and linked up well. He was picking out passes and nodding down headers for players, and I felt if his team-mates had better finishing he could have left Ibrox tonight with a couple of assists to his name as well as his two goals.

Needless to say his goal was fantastic. So which has been his best? Partick, Dunfermline or Motherwell? All great goals. Another well taken penalty to go along with it. I think if Smith had guessed correctly he would have been going into the net along with the ball.

I would argue that it was his best performance since joining Rangers. Keep it up Boydy!

Just as I had given up on him, it sounds like he finally raised his game a notch or three.... It took me a long time to finally give up on him and I will now take a bit of convincing that this is not just another false dawn.... I really really hope he kicks on from here and becomes a legend for us, but I will bide my time before I start to believe it again....

Any links to his goal today?

I was at the game yesterday, and i have to say he deserved MOTM outright, very impressed with how he played, linked up, decent passes and a cracker of a goal.

(tu) Keep it up Kris, we want more.

The last time we had a Ferguson 'crisis' he supported his captain, put up 6 fingers and appeared more interested in buddyism than the club.

It all went to crap after that.

Now he's kept his head down, has worked on his game, and is scoring again.

He looks like he's benefitting from boozegate in some way and it's good to see it.

I was at the game yesterday, and i have to say he deserved MOTM outright, very impressed with how he played, linked up, decent passes and a cracker of a goal.

(tu) Keep it up Kris, we want more.

(tu) Good post !!

I was at the game as well and thought Boyd was fantastic, not just the goals but his movement was alot better and as you said he linked up very well with the midfield. I really noticed that he was dropping deep alot and playing short passes to Mendes and Edu etc. and then making runs into the box, just hope he keeps up the same work rate.

It just proves that he can score goals and put a decent work rate. He was excellent on Sat n if he keeps it up no-one will be able to complain. Thats what makes Boyd so frustrating. he has got the ability to add other parts to his game but doesn't show them enough. it's no like he's Broadfoot who is abosultey pish but gives 100%. COME ON BOYDIE FIRE THE GERS TO THE TITLE