• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was not the game for Boyd and or Velicka

Mr Smith take blame

You're blaming Smith for what? We won ffs.

for picking two strikers in Boyd and Velicka, this a Boyd thread debating wether he played well and he didnt it wasnt the game for him. he shouldnt have played so its Smith fault for picking him

Mr Smith take blame

for picking two strikers in Boyd and Velicka, this a Boyd thread debating wether he played well and he didnt it wasnt the game for him. he shouldnt have played so its Smith fault for picking him

Velicka scored. This is a thread about Boyd, in your words. So what does Velicka have to do with it. AND he scored.

You're having a moan for the sake of it.

Ferguson and McGregor absent and Boyd's game improves dramatically.

They return to Murray Park and it drops hughly again.

Seems to me like he a kid who is great when all his pals arent around to distract him.

So what do you suggest - we kidnap the Boozegate two till the season's over?

Ferguson and McGregor absent and Boyd's game improves dramatically.

They return to Murray Park and it drops hughly again.

Seems to me like he a kid who is great when all his pals arent around to distract him.

So what do you suggest - we kidnap the Boozegate two till the season's over?

It might work...

though really, the change in his performance has been staggering.

I think you are reading too much into it. He just couldn't cope with Jones today, he was bullied out the game.

Mr Smith take blame

Velicka scored. This is a thread about Boyd, in your words. So what does Velicka have to do with it. AND he scored.

am saying if we played two quick nippy strikers we could have easily beat Hibs

Mr Smith take blame

am saying if we played two quick nippy strikers we could have easily beat Hibs

I don't think it's ever a good idea to play two strikers up front that are really similar, the few times Darcheville and Miller played together i thought they looked far too similar.

Fell on his backside far too much when he lost the ball today, but worked hard overall.

Aye at least the working hard part of his game is there when he doesn't score these last few games, i'd say he's gradually upped his game.

Heres hoping he comes back after this summer, fitter, stronger and better.

Fell on his backside far too much when he lost the ball today, but worked hard overall.

After an excellent game last week,It's back to the old rubbish Boyd again this week.All too familiar I'm afraid. :(

I thought his chasing down was encouraging, but his falling down was embarassing. Neither of our strikers had much luck in the air today but both showed good signs when being played through the defence, boyd was unlucky when jones outstretched tackle nicked the ball from him at the last attempt and velicka did well to improve on his hold up play as it was pretty shocking against motherwell. It was so obvious we needed to change it up yet Smith leaves him on, it baffles me sometimes, we could have moved smith to LB and kept whittaker at RB and brought on a wide player but that is too straightforward for smith :unsure: He should have scored from that smith free kick aswell