No bid accept greens.

SCOTTY1127

Jordan95, on 18 July 2012 - 11:50 PM, said:

I'm fully behind Green, have been since he came in and took control, In my opinion he hasnt done anything wrong yet of note, People saying Bomber brown and 'Sir Walter' I have one question for you's where was brown 2-4 months ago ??? nowhere to be seen and now people are all behind him as if he is GOD well he aint, and as for Walter, yes the guy is undoubtedly one of the biggest legends the club will ever have but he also 'Walked away' where as Green has stuck by us even after being threw into the third divison . HE has shown memebers of the RFFF the deeds that show HE owns murray park etc. He has stated that mccoist has a list of players shall the embargo be lifted, In my opinion everyone needs to unite and rally behind the club and that starts by buying you're season ticket for the season ahead

Utter nonsence the reason no rangers man ie Walter or brown owned consortiums bid for rangers prior is simply because they never had the cash. Every fans and all connected with the club wanted To save the old co. not reform as newco. Fuk me! Do yous really think if Walters con or the blue knights knew that oly 6m was needed to secure the club they wouldn,t have raised it, my opinion nobody except green was going to be allowed to buy club! Green ,whyte duff phelps all connected. Wakey Wakey eh! The bill miller bid was a smoke screen to get the blue knights out the way and allow green to complete a cheap bid. The whole plan was to liquidate rangers.. In hindsight tbk or Walters con should have said months ago liquidate club and start again! Short memories nobody wanted liquidation! Would you have chanced over 100m debt. Not a chance.

As I said I will support ally and the players not one individual. I,ll be renewing. Govan rear cc87. The supporters are rangers. Some people need to wake up! Bet they supported and trusted whyte. Called blind faith. Wake up Steve wonder.

No Rangers men wanted to be the ones who liquidated the PLC(not club btw) as it would tarnish their reputations. If they come up with the cash to buy out Green then brilliant. Until then I wil go about supporting Rangers the way I've always done.

The main thing is you said you'll be renewing your season ticket and that's what we all need to do.

I 'exept' that you are both thick and a sad taig

Kudos

Fuk me! Can you not spell. Except! Spas. Was intentionally accept. I.e no bid .........accept greens. As in there's no bid lets accept greens. I.e duff and phelps spin.,

You go to a mickey school timmy.

I 'exept' that you are both thick and a sad taig

Kudos

Fuk me! Can you not spell. Except! Spas. Was intentionally accept. I.e no bid .........accept greens. As in there's no bid lets accept greens. I.e duff and phelps spin.,

Should then be 'no bid, accept Green' then.

You'll have to excuse the spelling, I'm on my iPhone. That's the thing us civilised folks use instead of sending the molested child round the council estate to relay your message Declan, ok?

At least try to be subtle, eh? Nothing sadder than a guy on the neighbour's forum pretending to be one of them. The envy is palpable. Always and forever obsessed. I'd have far greater respect if you simply called us a bunch of h*** and returned to your reekin overlord.

Better make it quick though, don't see your membership lasting all that much longer on here (tu)

Should then be 'no bid, accept Green' then.

You'll have to excuse the spelling, I'm on my iPhone. That's the thing us civilised folks use instead of sending the molested child round the council estate to relay your message Declan, ok?

At least try to be subtle, eh? Nothing sadder than a guy on the neighbour's forum pretending to be one of them. The envy is palpable. Always and forever obsessed. I'd have far greater respect if you simply called us a bunch of h*** and returned to your reekin overlord.

Better make it quick though, don't see your membership lasting all that much longer on here (tu)

Nae bother timmy. Forums all the same canny have an opinion or else labelled as a tim. Shocker!