*Official Scum 0 v 2 Arsenal Match Thread*

papaguy51

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think celtc will get a result tomorrow night but Arsenal will be too strong over the two legs.

I'd love Wenger and his men to come to the piggery and give them a roasting, sadly it isn't going to happen.

They wont give them the pasting everyone expects, in fact don't be shocked if the tims sneak this 1-0 or get a draw at least. It's at the Emirates that the tims will crumble and Arsenal will win by 2 or 3.

we are all being cautious after what happened with Moscow

somehow they managed to cope with Man U and Milan so that makes you think they should cope with the Gunners...Arsenal have a bit more bite about them this season though and their defence should be able to cope with what Celtic have on offer going forwards Vermaelen is a tough CB and a very good addition for Arsenal

You'd think the likes of; Fabregas, Vermealen, Eduardo, Gallas, van Persie, Walcott, Denilson, Clichy, Arshavin....would be good enough to come to the piggery and take care of those pikey bastards.

Under Strachan you would have expected Celtic to get at least a draw here based on their results against Milan, Man Utd and most CL teams of recent years.

...However, Mowbray obviously has a reputation of playing free flowing open football, which would obviously play right into Arsenals hands.

If the Tims get their tactics right, they should be able to get a 1-1 or soemthing at home, and I'd expect an Arsenal win 2-0 or 3-0 in London. But you never know, Arsenal are unprecitable and Mowbray is inexperienced at this level.