If McGregor gets sold

Ozblue

If McGregor is sold at the end of the season as seems a possibility, then Alexander would obviously be first choice keeper.There are the rumours that we are looking at the Partick keeper Tuffey as a signing.I have never seen him play so I can't comment on whether he is up to the job at Ibrox, but one guy that we should move heaven and earth to get is the Australian kid,Mitch Langerak who plays for Melbourne Victory here in Australia.

He is 19 or 20 years old and is one of the best shot stoppers I have seen.Nothing fazes the kid when he is under pressure and he has confidence in spades as he has no fears of ripping the shit out of his defenders when they fuck up, even his captain, Kevin Muscat, who once played for us.The last keeper I recommended to Rangers before he became well known was Mark Schwarzer in 1991, but nothing happened.I think this kid Langerak should be looked at seriously before he is grabbed for peanuts by some other big club.

Would he get a work permit?

I'm not sure what his parents nationality is but it certainly would be worth checking because believe me, this kid is something special and has been in every game he has played this season.

Just Youtubed the young keeper, He certainly has a lot of potential. Some of the saves he made were fantastic. One he tipped on to the bar was like "WOW".

Have a look...

he certainly looked top class in that video. i wonder who got MOM for that game lol

Esteban Alvarado is meant to be one of the best young South American keepers around.

Saw some of him at the Under 20 World Cup and he even managed to get a wee article about him in WSM, definitely one for the future.