Mas que un Club - many thanks to Foxbarloyal

*Manticore*

isnt a montage one of those things in rocky? i thought this was a colage

very nice though

A montage (literally "putting together") is an art form consisting of a number of smaller items put together. Some types of montage:

* Musical montage

* Photomontage (see also photo essay)

* Visual montage (collage)

* Video game montage

championee :D

Montage: the technique of combining in a single composition pictorial elements from various sources, as parts of different photographs or fragments of printing, either to give the illusion that the elements belonged together originally or to allow each element to retain its separate identity as a means of adding interest or meaning to the composition.

Collage: a technique of composing a work of art by pasting on a single surface various materials not normally associated with one another, as newspaper clippings, parts of photographs, theater tickets, and fragments of an envelope.

Think Frankie's right.

Montage: the technique of combining in a single composition pictorial elements from various sources, as parts of different photographs or fragments of printing, either to give the illusion that the elements belonged together originally or to allow each element to retain its separate identity as a means of adding interest or meaning to the composition.

Collage: a technique of composing a work of art by pasting on a single surface various materials not normally associated with one another, as newspaper clippings, parts of photographs, theater tickets, and fragments of an envelope.

Think Frankie's right.

Am I ever wrong...? ;) ;) ;)

PS: ;)

Guest TheQueensXI
What message board ?

Admin help!!!!

:lol:

another rangers site/forum which has been around a lot longer than us. im not giving them free advertising on here. :P

Are we not allowed to mention other forums/sites? Never understand that principle myself. Surely, the admin of each forum are confident enough in their own clientele to know that they won't stray far?

No we're not.

Not even allowed to mention them in PMs.

Have you ever heard of 'status anxiety'?

Guest TheQueensXI
Are we not allowed to mention other forums/sites? Never understand that principle myself. Surely, the admin of each forum are confident enough in their own clientele to know that they won't stray far?

i understand what youre saying frankie, we dont allow linking to other forums on here, but we also dont want to become an extention of another well-known forum or have threads descending into quotes from others on other boards.

other boards do the same as we do, and we are pretty confident in our clientele that they wont leave if we do mention them.

but we are all bears in the end, and its a great image we have been provided with from another forum.

so thank you.

(i think i handled that well, didnt i? :lol: )

If it's the one I'm thinking of with the initials FF, then you have no worries about me for one defecting.

Talking to the insane makes one doubt your own sanity after a while. Never again.

If it's the one I'm thinking of with the initials FF, then you have no worries about me for one defecting.

Talking to the insane makes one doubt your own sanity after a while. Never again.

yeah nasty board someone stole my name on that one and said nasties getting me banned then I found this one and am very much at home. Dunno why the prat did that it could have been a nasty Tim there was one on the old BBC board that I kept complaining about coz he was so low down with his comments