Brian Kennedy could come back in for Gers

julescotia

BRIAN KENNEDY could be set for a dramatic return to the bidding war for Rangers.

The Edinburgh-born businessman has become increasingly concerned after his first offer for the stricken SPL champions was rejected last week.

Kennedy claimed he would not return to the negotiating table, but SunSport understands the 51-year-old is continuing to monitor the ongoing Ibrox crisis closely.

Administrators Duff & Phelps have set a Wednesday deadline for final and best bids for Gers.

Paul Murray and his Blue Knights — the men the fans have backed — are in the running along with US-based Club 9 Sports.

But it's feared the Americans could opt for liquidation if they become preferred bidders.

Kennedy is believed to be more concerned for the future of Rangers now than ever before.

The administrators are also understood to be hopeful the Sale Sharks owner will make an improved offer.

Meanwhile, Gers director Dave King does not believe Sir David Murray's claim that he was 'duped' by his successor, Craig Whyte.

King said: "I do not believe that there will be a single person in Scotland who has dealt with both gentlemen that would believe that Craig Whyte had the capacity to dupe David Murray."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4233676/Bri-back-in-frame.html#ixzz1qqhjibse

Part of me doesn't trust him, the other part thinks he's the only chance we have of avoiding liquidation..

It's very hard to find someone you can fully trust because people with that kind of money are always liable to have their own agenda and are shrewd enough to keep it hidden

I am totally supportive of Fans Involvement/Ownership for that will go some way to preventing any individual ever again doing what the 2 Biggest Disasters in our history have just done. Brian Kennedy doesn't even like Consortiums. He would Though Be Preferable To Those That Favour Liquidation.

Something is not adding up with duff & phelps. They appear to have an agenda. 1st "its highly unlikely it will be liquidation". Then its "The players have taken a massive wage cut to save the club". Then we get "Liquidation is still a strong possibility". The 2 bids, from TBKs & BK, which ruled out liquidation ( one is floundering & the other has floundered). Pardon the pun but something smells fishy with them. Too many alleged conflicts of issues with certain employees within duff & phelps with a vested interest in our financial plight. Maybe paranoia has set in with me.

Something is not adding up with duff & phelps. They appear to have an agenda. 1st "its highly unlikely it will be liquidation". Then its "The players have taken a massive wage cut to save the club". Then we get "Liquidation is still a strong possibility". The 2 bids, from TBKs & BK, which ruled out liquidation ( one is floundering & the other has floundered). Pardon the pun but something smells fishy with them. Too many alleged conflicts of issues with certain employees within duff & phelps with a vested interest in our financial plight. Maybe paranoia has set in with me.

You're not the only one mate.

Also isn't Whyte's buddy Ellis linked with Club 9 and Whyte saying he won't give shares to Murray. Whyte's unusual payments to Betts, Close Bros., yep the whole thing stinks, SFA investigating everything but what they should be, this lot. Make sure Rangers get fit and proper owner in their words.

You're not the only one mate.

Also isn't Whyte's buddy Ellis linked with Club 9 and Whyte saying he won't give shares to Murray. Whyte's unusual payments to Betts, Close Bros., yep the whole thing stinks, SFA investigating everything but what they should be, this lot. Make sure Rangers get fit and proper owner in their words.

I think Ellis blew any suggestion he's Whyte's "buddy" away in an interview a few weeks ago. Not saying he's a man to trust either but he appears to have severed the Whyte link and from that interview it's highly unlikely he's in cahoots with him behind the scenes now

I think Ellis blew any suggestion he's Whyte's "buddy" away in an interview a few weeks ago. Not saying he's a man to trust either but he appears to have severed the Whyte link and from that interview it's highly unlikely he's in cahoots with him behind the scenes now

If you were Ellis, given what Whyte had done, would you not try to publicly sever any ties?

Of course - we all would - the problem is - this whole sorry saga could have the fingerprints of Ellis all over it.

He could just be covering his own back.

Billy @billyblue21

@SwannyMediaMan Any truth in todays Sun that BK is back in the bidding? Can you let FF know that its not just paper talk. Cheers!

DSep_normal.jpgDave Swanton @SwannyMediaMan

@billyblue21 spoke to BK last night and he thanks all Rangers fans for their messages.He is monitoring the situation at Ibrox very closely

And a bit more Twitter above.........................

BRIAN KENNEDY could be set for a dramatic return to the bidding war for Rangers.

The Edinburgh-born businessman has become increasingly concerned after his first offer for the stricken SPL champions was rejected last week.

Kennedy claimed he would not return to the negotiating table, but SunSport understands the 51-year-old is continuing to monitor the ongoing Ibrox crisis closely.

Administrators Duff & Phelps have set a Wednesday deadline for final and best bids for Gers.

Paul Murray and his Blue Knights — the men the fans have backed — are in the running along with US-based Club 9 Sports.

But it's feared the Americans could opt for liquidation if they become preferred bidders.

Kennedy is believed to be more concerned for the future of Rangers now than ever before.

The administrators are also understood to be hopeful the Sale Sharks owner will make an improved offer.

Meanwhile, Gers director Dave King does not believe Sir David Murray's claim that he was 'duped' by his successor, Craig Whyte.

King said: "I do not believe that there will be a single person in Scotland who has dealt with both gentlemen that would believe that Craig Whyte had the capacity to dupe David Murray."

Read more: http://www.thescotti...l#ixzz1qqhjibse

They have saw a post on follow follow. they know nothing.

"I spoke to BK last night and he thanks you for your messages and told me to tell you he is monitoring the situation at Ibrox closely"

Dave Swanton

Twitter @swannymediaman

Sun sport understands fuck all.

If you were Ellis, given what Whyte had done, would you not try to publicly sever any ties?

Of course - we all would - the problem is - this whole sorry saga could have the fingerprints of Ellis all over it.

He could just be covering his own back.

And that statement is about as close to the truth as you are going to get :pipe: I'd say all will come out in the washing very soon,CB (tu)