Bar72 open for the tims game, £5 entry

j1mgg

If you're not going to the final Old Firm clash of the season this Sunday then why not join your friends and fellow supporters in Bar 72?

For just £5, you can watch the match in the comfort of Bar 72 and receive a pint on arrival and a pie at half time.

If you're not going to the final Old Firm clash of the season this Sunday then why not join your friends and fellow supporters in Bar 72?

For just £5, you can watch the match in the comfort of Bar 72 and receive a pint on arrival and a pie at half time.

That's a great idea. I'd be on the blower first thing in the morning. :beer1:

how can you get a jar before 1230 on a Sunday? are we openly flouting local licensing laws or is there some way round it when you charge people to get in?

I think it is classedas a private members club and somehow get by it this way but have been in plenty of time at 10.30am on a sunday having a wee pint before an 12.30 ko.

How much does a pint cost u in there ?

I am sure it is £2.80 for the lager

Got ma tickets today. Doors open at 11am. I have went loads of times v the tims. Depending on numbers, they either open 1 or both bars.

Singing is encouraged, but there are warnings regarding sectarian, but I have seen this going unpunished.

Lager is 2.70/80 a pop,

The game v Killie last year was incredible. Singing, dancing, then watch as the crowds gathered to welcome the team back.

Joined in the celebrations 10 mins before the team came out for a celebration.

Was last there on the last visit to tarrie bowl. Hope a better result this time.