Fernando Ricksen at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium – Saturday 14th December

We are delighted to have confirmed that Fernando Ricksen will be hosting a Question and Answer event at The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium on Saturday 14th December, starting at 8pm.

Tickets will be on sale from tomorrow evening at www.thelouden.co.uk/events.html.

There are a limited number of tickets available and are sold on a first come, first served basis. Tickets will be collected on door the night of the event and are priced at £20.

We will release more information in the next few days.

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

One Rangers… No Factions – www.thelouden.co.uk, @TheLoudenTavern

*We are responsible for The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium, 111 Copland Road, Ibrox, G51 2SL solely and are not involved in the operation of any other premises

Who do we play this weekend?

We are away to Arbroath this weekend (well I say weekend but it's a bloody Monday night! :)) and on Saturday the 14th December (when Ricksen will be at The Louden) we are away to Stenny at 5:30.

Sure to be an emotional night, just unfortunate those going to Stenny are likely to miss out.

Link for Fernando Ricksen Ticket is live

Tickets are priced at £20 and available only from www.thelouden.co.uk/events.html

We Are The People

God Bless The Rangers

The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium - More than a Pub

Official Partner of The Rangers Football Club

One Rangers… No Factions – www.thelouden.co.uk, @TheLoudenTavern

Does the money go to charity?

We always give a donation from our nights to charity, usually The Former Rangers Benevolent Club or The Rangers Charity Foundation. However, we decided in this instance to change from our usual protocol and allow Fernando to choose the charity himself. We think that is fitting in this case.

A Q & A??

Did Fernando instigate this event?

The reason I ask is that given his condition on the Dutch TV show when he told the world of his illness the poor man was hardly audible.

We were actually looking to do a night with Fernando before we knew of his illness (Via Pamela RFC on Twitter). Once it became public that he was ill we did not pursue him as we wanted to respect his privacy. Two weeks later Fernando's people contacted us saying that Fernando would be delighted to come meet The Rangers support and would we host him. Obviously we were delighted to accept this night so that Fernando can be shown what he means to The Rangers Family.

I can understand anyone who would find it too emotional to go but I feel a great number would love the opportunity to show him support - as is evidenced by the fact that we have sold out in half a day. A magnificent response.

We were actually looking to do a night with Fernando before we knew of his illness (Via Pamela RFC on Twitter). Once it became public that he was ill we did not pursue him as we wanted to respect his privacy. Two weeks later Fernando's people contacted us saying that Fernando would be delighted to come meet The Rangers support and would we host him. Obviously we were delighted to accept this night so that Fernando can be shown what he means to The Rangers Family.

I can understand anyone who would find it too emotional to go but I feel a great number would love the opportunity to show him support - as is evidenced by the fact that we have sold out in half a day. A magnificent response.

Thanks for that.