What an utter Disgrace the BBC and MOTD are!

Bear

I have just sat and watched the start of this shit and not a mention of Phil O'Donnell!!!

What a disgrace!!!!!

If it was a conferance player that had died it would have got a mention, but not a Scottish player that is well respected with in the game!!!!

God i fucking HATE the BBC!!!

finally they say something, should of been the first thing on! not a token effert half way through!

You will probably find that they heard the news at this point in their recording and put it in straight away. You cannot criticise MOTD on this occasion, they have not only mentioned it and shown a picture of him on the screen.

finally they say something, should of been the first thing on! not a token effert half way through!

I'd agree it should have been the very first thing mentioned. Perhaps it was a timing thing with taping the show.

I'd agree it should have been the very first thing mentioned. Perhaps it was a timing thing with taping the show.

They coul easily have spliced it into the start of the show!!!

I hate the cunting BBC

I was also appalled that at the start of MOTD there was not a mention of it, but was glad the Beeb did it half way thorugh. I guess as others have said, the show cannot be live.

My thoughts are with Phil's family, friends, team mates and anyone else who knew him. He seemed like he was a model professional, good player and genuinely good bloke. he will be sorely missed from Scottish football.

Rest In Peace Phil

stop posting a lot of shite,

the fact is they put on a nice tribute to him, regardless of where it was on the show.

if your that bothered pick up the fone an fone the bbc an let them no how u feel.

an i think we realize that you dont like the `cunting bbc`