Respecting fellow Bears +Bearettes

Coopermania

We on Rangersmedia welcome discussion and banter, but because a member has a different view from your own, doesnt warrant accusing a member of being a Celtic fan.

So please be respectful to all members, we can all have differing opinions, thats life.

If you have any concerns, please keep it off the board and PM an Admin or Mod and we will assess the situation.

Thank you

RM Admin.

We on Rangersmedia welcome discussion and banter, but because a member has a different view from your own, doesnt warrant accusing a member of being a Celtic fan.

So please be respectful to all members, we can all have differing opinions, thats life.

If you have any concerns, please keep it off the board and PM an Admin or Mod and we will assess the situation.

Thank you

RM Admin.

ouch that is very harsh being called that, can we not just call them a c**t?!

Thank you

RM Admin.

sniff sniff <_<

We are all Rangers fans remember. At times like this, we stick together.

Discuss, but no argueing.

aye ok heard you the first time!! :harhar:

... and while I agree with free speech etc. I also think that there should be 2 'C' words that you should not call fans - I have just noticed, not for the first time someone calling some one else a c**t - that also should be worth a warning at least.

... and while I agree with free speech etc. I also think that there should be 2 'C' words that you should not call fans - I have just noticed, not for the first time someone calling some one else a c**t - that also should be worth a warning at least.

That has now been addressed. Its not on.

Give us a kiss jimbo :kiss1:

:P tongues :lol:

ok then ........... :pipehorse:

ok then ........... :pipehorse:

funny I have that affect on woman! :D

C**t :harhar:

I give up with you guys sometimes :(

Cunt :harhar:

If you repeat it in quote form is it ok? :craphead:

Cunt :harhar:

If you repeat it in quote form is it ok? :craphead:

No, I just raised your warn (tu):craphead:

Give me peace. It's a football forum FFS... people swear. It happens. Dry yer eyes.

But thats not fair. I'm a cunt, HBs a cunt, RDBs a cunt, Boabs a total cunt and as for bluepeter9, well FFS, if ever there was a word that fitted one man like a glove............

Coops alright though, even though he's a bit of a cunt at times. :pipehorse:

But thats not fair. I'm a cunt, HBs a cunt, RDBs a cunt, Boabs a total cunt and as for bluepeter9, well FFS, if ever there was a word that fitted one man like a glove............

Coops alright though, even though he's a bit of a cunt at times. :pipehorse:

:lol: