7. December 22 2013

laudrupno1

15 reputation points

CalvinC

12 reputation points

8. December 21 2013

D'Artagnan

31 reputation points

• Dunno if it's mentality with the last 3, Lawrence can't run anymore as someone said he has a double chin ffs. Matondo is matondo enigma of a player tbh and dessers is shite.  On the other ones borna yes, goldson is now undoubtedly evidence suggests lunny is. I don't think Jack and roofe are, they are just physically pathetic. The one i can't make up my mind on is tav. How can a man who takes those pressure penalties so well and stepped up with vital moments so often, who always wants the ball, keep going etc be mentally weak? But...his performances do drop of a cliff at times especially now and what the fuck he did 20 seconds in at ibrox has to be a mentality issue.
    • One of my boy’s mates was at the game with his school, and they did it for the semifinal last year, as well. Games like that and City can’t fill their stadium with their own fans. It’s great for kids to see that kind of match live, but their fans are shit.
    • Apparently going to Ipswich, according to reports in Turkey
    • Obviously we are out of form but the difference in performance from Ross County at home to away is clearly a mental thing. From absolutely dominating and only being denied a cricket score but our lack of quality upfront to being outplayed.