***The Official Rangers v Inverness CT Thread***

Muff

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is 10 games left, we need to win every game

FFS...how many times have we said that this season. Truth be told, we're fuckin lucky still to only be 3 points behnd. A decent side would be at least 10 points clear by now. That's the only saving grace....the fact that we know Celtic are capable of dropping points too....but not very likely!

A disgrace, was it 4 shots the entire game ? Against the bottom club in Scotland as well...

Can't really say anything at the moment.

8 on target

2 Off

If you compare that to celtics

12 On

8 Off

Away from home... We Suck :)

Dont shoot you dont score

Just back from the game. That truly is the worst game of football I've ever witnessed before. It was worse than St J because at least St J had a couple of shots and got two decent goals.

ICT defended the entire match, I can barely think of a time they put two passes together in our half - that's how bad they were. Worst performance of the season from us (including Kaunas), only decent players were Papac, Bougherra and Barry. The rest were awful, just didn't have clue.

Walter's initial team was spot on I felt. The players never turned up though, so I don't think we can fault Walter for that. However, anyone at Ibrox tonight will wonder why Walter left Davis on after half time then proceeded to replace Edu with a forward, and moved Miller to left mid. What an awful decision that was.

I can't be arsed going too much into how I feel about Walter's subs tonight, his thought process and rationale behind them. I've never been so frustrated at Ibrox and the goal at the end ended the night early. First time I've ever left a game before Full Time. Neither team deserved a point out of that game. from my angle, it looked a very soft penalty. The guy barged in front of Weir and fell over when it was a 50-50, ref had a long hard look at it.

First and foremost, the blame lies firmly with the manager but I do feel the players are getting let off here. That team was good enough to beat ICT but our reserves would be able to beat them. I really can't describe what happened tonight.

Just back from the game. That truly is the worst game of football I've ever witnessed before. It was worse than St J because at least St J had a couple of shots and got two decent goals.

ICT defended the entire match, I can barely think of a time they put two passes together in our half - that's how bad they were. Worst performance of the season from us (including Kaunas), only decent players were Papac, Bougherra and Barry. The rest were awful, just didn't have clue.

Walter's initial team was spot on I felt. The players never turned up though, so I don't think we can fault Walter for that. However, anyone at Ibrox tonight will wonder why Walter left Davis on after half time then proceeded to replace Edu with a forward, and moved Miller to left mid. What an awful decision that was.

I can't be arsed going too much into how I feel about Walter's subs tonight, his thought process and rationale behind them. I've never been so frustrated at Ibrox and the goal at the end ended the night early. First time I've ever left a game before Full Time. Neither team deserved a point out of that game. from my angle, it looked a very soft penalty. The guy barged in front of Weir and fell over when it was a 50-50, ref had a long hard look at it.

This pretty much covers what I was going to say. Didn't leave early myself, but I'm certainly not going to criticise anyone who did. Might as well not have bothered going at all, to be honest. Only thing I disagree with was that the initial team was correct. I would have had Boyd on the bench at best.

This pretty much covers what I was going to say. Didn't leave early myself, but I'm certainly not going to criticise anyone who did. Might as well not have bothered going at all, to be honest. Only thing I disagree with was that the initial team was correct. I would have had Boyd on the bench at best.

I'm disappointed that I can't say I've never left a game early now, I wanted to explode when that penalty decision was given.

In hindsight, I would not have Boyd in the team as well. However, scoring against the shite teams is what he does well and ICT are a shite team.

I get pissed off when we lose to the likes of Hearts, Aberdeen and Dundee utd.

But the fact that we have been beaten by St Mirren and ICT this season is just unacceptable. :(

These are the games we MUST win if we want to win the league, its no over yet. But just made it alot harder for ourselves.