***The Official Rangers v Inverness CT Thread***

Muff

Personally i'd drop your having a LAFFerty,Ferguson and Broadfoot and bring in Whittaker,Aaron and Beasley and go

............McGregor..........

Whitty..Weir..Boogie..Sasa

Beasley..Davis...Edu...Aaron

...........Miller...Boyd.......

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :ferguson: :fleck: or :aaron:

:boyd: :miller:

i'd like to see that team tonight!

Should hammer ICT with that team.

4-0

Boyd x2

Fleck

Lafferty(coming on as sub)

did not see the or at 1st

wish we would get away with 12 players :clap:

I would go with:

-------------------------------------------------- McGregor --------------------------------------------------

Broadfoot ---------------------- Bougherra -------------------- Weir ------------------------------ Papac

----------------------------------------------------- Edu ------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------Davis-----------------------------------------------------

Aaron -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fleck

--------------------------------------------- Boyd -------- Miller -------------------------------------------

We should at least get some decent delivery into the box then. I have a feeling Celtic might struggle against Kili tonight.

An early goal tonight would be nice followed by not taking the foot off the gas afterwards and pounding them at every possible opportunity!

An early goal tonight would be nice followed by not taking the foot off the gas afterwards and pounding them at every possible opportunity!

I think the last time we did this was against them at Ibrox.

I hate this goal difference pish. The league wont be won on goal difference! A win is all we need.

Mystifying response - it could very well be won on goal difference, as it's a very tight race. Every goal we get could make a big difference in the end.

The more we get, the better off we'll be.

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :ferguson: :fleck:

:boyd: :miller:

I'd go with the same team but I'd like to see Aaron replace Fleck at some point in the game causing havoc on the left with fresh legs

I hate this goal difference pish. The league wont be won on goal difference! A win is all we need.

Mystifying response - it could very well be won on goal difference, as it's a very tight race. Every goal we get could make a big difference in the end.

We have to win at Tannadice and Easter Road then Celtic will come calling the first game into the split. In my opinion there have been to many points dropped for both teams to finish on the same amount.

It is an absolutely bizarre response, given how tight is currently is.

Subs: Alexander, Naismith, Beasley, Dailly, Lafferty, Whittaker. Aaron.

Dailly?????? Not really surprised at the line up even though I would have liked to see Aaron start, would have also preferred a different youngster on the bench than bloody Dailly!!!