What Possess Rangers Fans

Steakbake

contact various media outlets like Radio Clyde,Real Radio,The Sun and The Daily Record to wash our dirty linen in public.

When i came in on Wednesday i was hurting like hell and raging with what i had witnessed ,so much so ,that i couldn't talk to anybody in my own house.

The idea of picking up the phone to express these feelings to gloating scum in the media to the delight of fellow scum listeners doesn't bear thinking about.

Then again,maybe it's just me!

I agree.

No need to rub salt into the wounds.

It's obvious we were hurting. No need to publicise it to the gloating dhims.

I just hope the players and management are hurting as much as us and that motivates them to win every game left.

contact various media outlets like Radio Clyde,Real Radio,The Sun and The Daily Record to wash our dirty linen in public.

When i came in on Wednesday i was hurting like hell and raging with what i had witnessed ,so much so ,that i couldn't talk to anybody in my own house.

The idea of picking up the phone to express these feelings to gloating scum in the media to the delight of fellow scum listeners doesn't bear thinking about.

nobody in your house talks to you at any time

i was that upset i couldnt do my 12 hour shift on thursday at work

nobody in your house talks to you at any time

i was that upset i couldnt do my 12 hour shift on thursday at work

I was the same Den-couldn't face work until late Thursday afternoon.

To be honest we come on here and bitch about a bad result and I know for a fact that some of the comments posted in Rangers forums make it over to Celtic forums.

It's still relatively in-house on here although by the same token i couldn't have came on here on Wednesday either-i needed a cooling down period.

I came and went straight to bed, couldn't even face the jungle I'm married to...

Next day at work was worse, had a Q of them waiting for me....there still at it as I left work today....

But fuck em all I'm still a Blue nose an proud..... :21:

try going nine years without winning a title and see what pressure you come under from the scum fans. :craphead:

thankfully im not as old as you minst i only had 1979-85 to go without a title you had that plus the nine the bheggers won

and i think if i was old enough my liver would have packed in about 6 and id be in craigton cremetorium

try going nine years without winning a title and see what pressure you come under from the scum fans. :craphead:

thankfully im not as old as you minst i only had 1979-85 to go without a title you had that plus the nine the bheggers won

and i think if i was old enough my liver would have packed in about 6 and id be in craigton cremetorium

I think you'll find going from 1978 until 1987 is 9 years you silly man!

People will support the club in different ways though, i dont see whats wrong about phoning up hotlines and venting your feelings - if you feel the need to get your word in then do it i say!

Its like Mcboyd the other day, staying back and getting pictures with the rangers players - alot of people didnt like that but its what he wanted to do and his way of showing support of the team even though they lost to the bottom spl side.

Variety is the spice of life, each to their own

but we won it in 78 if you want to be pedantic baldy

you boozing tmro?

you boozing tmro?

Tomorrow night and Sunday before and after.

you boozing tmro?

Tomorrow night and Sunday before and after.

gonna go to the meet tmro afternoonfor a few then no beer on sunday unless we win then its the champagne bar all night

i lost a fortune when the scum won their nine titles, every year i kept betting the scum fans that we would win the title. It was a horrible feeling when you bumped into all scum in the street and they would keep rubbing it in.

i lost a fortune when the scum won their nine titles, every year i kept betting the scum fans that we would win the title. It was a horrible feeling when you bumped into all scum in the street and they would keep rubbing it in.

:anguish: