Could we be the worst Rangers side in history to win the treble?

GOAT

Is it actually possible?

Definitely. We are not as bad as many make out when it comes to getting results, as our record shows. We are terrible to watch though. Fact is we could end up with the Treble as Celtic have shown themselves to be as dodgy as us.

well for me we are gonna win the treble, still to play the tic in the cup final, that will have a knock on effect for the winners and losers, i just wanna be top, get champions league footy and watch them in the abbyss next season, credit crunch is just gonna get worse and they the scum will find it harder next season

it is quite possible we could win all 3. I would settle just for the title though and even thats not over yet. We can question if we have the bottle etc for it but i firmly believe we will beat the scum at ibrox and they will drop more points no matter what fat hartson says. They were apparently outstanding on wed yet can only win 2-1? big deal, they will drop points for sure. We will win the title, it will be close probably no more than a point or a couple of goals, but the title is coming home.

Id of said yes, UNTIL that game vs ICT. Can you possibly win the league when you get beat at home to the worst team in the SPL when your top of the league? We need to turn it around, we need to go on a winning run and i mean, a good 5-6 wins in a row and take the OF game as the main decider.

With Pedro back we can do it - all of it if we stay clear of injuries and suspensions. Need a hardening of attitudes on the part of the players though. A real determination from the very start of games.

With Pedro now back and hopefully Walter will give Aaron more of a chance then maybe we can go on a bit of a run, and hope other results go our way then, yes we can win the treble. Although theres a long way to go both sides WILL drop points.

Another thing that I just realised today is that the last time we won the treble we went out of the Champions League to realtivly unknown side in Victoria Zizkov and won the League Cup in a final against Celtic. So maybe the Omens are with us?