The boys are back in town

That is what a timmy caller said mid-week on RR about the freak result against St Mirren ... wonder if we will be hearing from him this week :craphead::craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

:lol: Tims are the thickest creture on earth.

Off Topic but I met a tim the other week who goes to most games and he was tryin to tell me that the Tri-Colours at the piggery are mostly to show support for Darren O'Dea.:lol: Couldn't believe it.

That is what a timmy caller said mid-week on RR about the freak result against St Mirren ... wonder if we will be hearing from him this week :craphead::craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

Off Topic but I met a tim the other week who goes to most games and he was tryin to tell me that the Tri-Colours at the piggery are mostly to show support for Darren O'Dea.:lol: Couldn't believe it.

Haaa fanny.

Aye well our red hand of ulsters are in support of Lafferty and Davis

:uk:

Pmsl :lol: :lol:

They obviously don't like him because they can't get the colours right :rolleyes: