Players that we could have signed

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

realistically now

i think when fowler left liverpool murray should have went for him, he is a gers fans and would have scored for fun in the SPL

I hate to say it

But that fat, tattie- heided Welsh bhastard John Hartson- we should've signed him.

realistically now

i think when fowler left liverpool murray should have went for him, he is a gers fans and would have scored for fun in the SPL

I hate to say it

But that fat, tattie- heided Welsh bhastard John Hartson- we should've signed him.

totaly agree with you mate (tu)

Kenwyn Jones was on trial but McLeish didn't think he was good ....He would have been great in the spl

wasnt he a centre back when he was with us though?

I think he might have been but the point is we didn't spot his potential regardless of what position he played.....he's now worth 8 million

Kenwyn Jones was on trial but McLeish didn't think he was good ....He would have been great in the spl

wasnt he a centre back when he was with us though?

I think he might have been but the point is we didn't spot his potential regardless of what position he played.....he's now worth 8 million

which means we'd be trying to offload him for no more than 3 mill the now :anguish:

realistically now

I hate to say it

totaly agree with you mate (tu)

yep defo!!

wouldve been fun see fartson playing for us against balde 6 years ago!! that would have been a battle!! :craphead:

hartson would have battered the big gorilla into submission

while fatty was rank in england, he was a fucxking demon in scotland and to this day advocaat must regret not signing him

we could have done so much more with a big bully of a striker like him up front

wouldve been fun see fartson playing for us against balde 6 years ago!! that would have been a battle!! :craphead:

hartson would have battered the big gorilla into submission

while fatty was rank in england, he was a fucxking demon in scotland and to this day advocaat must regret not signing him

we could have done so much more with a big bully of a striker like him up front

Hartson wasn't rank in England.

We should have signed him, but after the fuck up with Prodan we were right not to splash that much money on a guy who had seen moves to Charlton and Tottenham fall through because of his injury problems and ended up moving to Coventry on a pay as you play basis.

Eto'o.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/low/scotland/1908490.stm

I don't think I need to say why.

That's amazing by the way and he let K.Jones away too! Maybe he was a secret racist?

I think Tamudo was another one that got a way. He ended up getting a few caps for Spain later on in his career and consistently knocked in goals in La Liga. Then again WS, for the 9 bad signings he makes, seems to have an eye for a player with potential. Hutton (£9m), Cuellar (£7m) in recent years and he did sign the likes of Negri (the only player to end is career with a squash injury!) and of course World Cup winning midfielder Rino Gattuso (who Dick thought would make a good RB - football is a mind boggling world) and also his team mate Matterazi when he was with Everton.

To be fair though Tamudo he never really wanted to come to us.

I think your wrong there, thought he was upset about lost money

Yeah Im sure the deal was more or less done and dusted. Im about 80% sure that there were issues after his medical? It's strange how some players have not gone signed due to medical results and turned out fine elsewhere. Then we get our hit list, most recently headed by Webster. that filter through the net and barely feature.

To be fair though Tamudo he never really wanted to come to us.

I think your wrong there, thought he was upset about lost money

Yeah Im sure the deal was more or less done and dusted. Im about 80% sure that there were issues after his medical? It's strange how some players have not gone signed due to medical results and turned out fine elsewhere. Then we get our hit list, most recently headed by Webster. that filter through the net and barely feature.

Were so stupid we signed Webster when he WAS injured.

A bit of a myth that Smith knew of Gatusso and sent scouts over to watch him. The scouts were at the Perugia games to watch Negri and Gatusso caught the eye of Ewan Chester by chance.

Advocaat also made the right decision when choosing between him and Ferguson.

A bit of a myth that Smith knew of Gatusso and sent scouts over to watch him. The scouts were at the Perugia games to watch Negri and Gatusso caught the eye of Ewan Chester by chance.

Advocaat also made the right decision when choosing between him and Ferguson.

Well okay fair doo's with Gattuso maybe it was fate, but I don't quite get what you mean by the Ferguson point, did he plan to play him at RB?