Season tickets

how can rangers set a fee when they dont know what we will be watching,or indeed who ?

the cutbacks seem as though a lesser standard of player will be playing,plus the squad will be reduced by about a third.

will the fans just pay whatever they ask..or will they take the blue goggles off and think about it..i think it will be the latter this time

how can rangers set a fee when they dont know what we will be watching,or indeed who ?

the cutbacks seem as though a lesser standard of player will be playing,plus the squad will be reduced by about a third.

will the fans just pay whatever they ask..or will they take the blue goggles off and think about it..i think it will be the latter this time

My trait of thought exactly mate. In terms of the current economic climate, the club have to consider their charging policy and how the every day working man/family can afford to splash out on what is becoming a luxury. Half of the EPL clubs have dropped their prices by 10% which includes matches against Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City & even Aston Villa who have King Carlos :541:

At the end of the day we are paying all that money for 2 games a season. A freeze on the current price would be the bare minimum that any supporter would expect from the club, anything below this shouldn't be accepted.

we will pay whatever they ask buddie

would you buy a car without seeing it,or a house,or anything..rangers love blind loyalty..time they gave some back to you this year

we prepaid the last football top the bears brought out without seeing it

The standard is poor this season and will be worse next season and there will be a free seat in the Govan east corner next season as i'm chucking it..Got better things to spend £40 a week and £425 a season on.

we will pay whatever they ask buddie

would you buy a car without seeing it,or a house,or anything..rangers love blind loyalty..time they gave some back to you this year

we prepaid the last football top the bears brought out without seeing it

yep (tu)

Season ticket holders have been paying over the odds for years in the actual price charged not withstanding the quality or entertainment value.

Where else would those who pay upfront be charged more than someone who buys a ticket on the day? That is what season ticket holders have been doing for many seasons; paying a premium for loyalty and commitment.

While the club have reduced gate prices this season with games costing the casual supporter £23 to£25, season ticket prices have been frozen but I pay the equivalent of £28 per spl game.

I will await with interest next seasons renewals but I do not think I will be blindly paying upfront especially when I believe our better players will be sold and the deadwood remaining.

I might get one next season but it'll be hard making alot of agmes due to my location, would def get one if i lived in glasgow - its worth it just for the atmosphere and experience i think.

Would love to get in a supporters club and go to away games for the piss up and a day out too, i misss out up here i think

I am one of the rare fans that follow Rangers through thick and thin, I will be renewing my Season Tickets.

I do appreaciate that mate but would you not like the club to acknowledge that supporters are finding it harder and harder to afford the ticket and could do with some sort of reduction as a way of thanks for continued support through the years? If the prices went up by £100 would you accept that?

They need to sort somthing out. Last season my grampa would go over to the ticket office to get tickets for nearly every single game. The tickets were both concesisons as im under 18 and my grampas over 65 so were both the same price.

This season we decided to get a season ticket and his was over double the price of mines! <cr>

If you buy a season ticket is it just a one off payment or does it come out monthly?

You can pay it in the one go or quarterly. I used to pay quarterly and it wasn't so bad, had to give it up after I moved out though - couldn't afford it.

lots of fans who never missed a game for many a year are now priced out of the game. the sad fact is that it used to be for the working man and people who would borrow or sell stuff to watch our team. But money now talks and thats what is killing the game, no entertainment, no skill, no passion, and no atmosphere. :(

its quite funny though

granted the entertainment now is rank rotten and not worth the money

but mind years back, especially under wee dick, when the football was so good, that the game would be finished by 60 mins and we had half an hour of being able to hear people in the stand below talking about their jobs lol

season tickets are only good when clubs win things, even arsenal fans must be thinking "what the fuck"

its quite funny though

granted the entertainment now is rank rotten and not worth the money

but mind years back, especially under wee dick, when the football was so good, that the game would be finished by 60 mins and we had half an hour of being able to hear people in the stand below talking about their jobs lol

season tickets are only good when clubs win things, even arsenal fans must be thinking "what the fuck"

Ive had mine for 4 seasons now i got mine at the worst possible time when we finished 3rd in the league and since then its not really got any better apart from finishing 2nd and thats the best i have saw since i got my ticket. I have seen them win 1 league but that was helicopter sunday but since that it has got worse again.

still going to Renew it but.

My trait of thought exactly mate. In terms of the current economic climate, the club have to consider their charging policy and how the every day working man/family can afford to splash out on what is becoming a luxury. Half of the EPL clubs have dropped their prices by 10% which includes matches against Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City & even Aston Villa who have King Carlos :541:

At the end of the day we are paying all that money for 2 games a season. A freeze on the current price would be the bare minimum that any supporter would expect from the club, anything below this shouldn't be accepted.

Clubs in England can afford to drop these prices, as they have so much television revenue. Without that luxury, a prize freeze is the best to hope for.