The fact that Celtic got beat at Love St should let us all know that

nvager

They beat st mirren 7-0 at home in the SPL then get beat 1-0 away in the cup.

Why?

They only care about winning the SPL.

We need to want it more than them.

Why?

defo they have another cause now to go for!

even though it was a cup game im sick fed up with celtic fans calling both of the cups diddy cups and hearing them saying the SPL is only what matters

but it does give me hope for the league again but i hope its not short lived again like it seems to be every time we get a bit of hope

Why?

st mirren dropped 3 pts, not so much a big deal to them, but they'd be out for revenge after the 7-0 and know the further they go in the cup the better for them. celtic thought all they had to do was turn up...ha ha.

even though it was a cup game im sick fed up with celtic fans calling both of the cups diddy cups and hearing them saying the SPL is only what matters

but it does give me hope for the league again but i hope its not short lived again like it seems to be every time we get a bit of hope

THERE ONLY DIDDY CUPS WHEN THEY DONT WIN THEM OR KNOCKED OUT OF THEM!!!!

SELLICK WHERE STRUGGLING BEFORE JACK ROSS GOT SENT OFF LAST WEEK, AND ONCE THEY WENT DOWN TO 10 MEN THE BUCKLED!!!

CELTIC PLAYED WITH THE SAME TEAM YESTERDAY AS LAST WEEK AND COULDNT BEAT THEM!!!

THEY WILL STILL DROP MORE POINTS, MIND THEY HAVE TO GO TO DUNDEE UTD AND ABERDEEN AT HOME!!!

The calley game was a fucking disgrace but its nothing like over, a good win today and heads will be back up and results will go our way.

Celtic will drop more points, that i have no doubt about. The old firm game at ibrox will be huge, so wil the cup final. Keep the faith :gerbad:

Celtic are going to drop more points and we can also beat them at Ibrox. Don't despair with Pedro back we can win all our games if the others get their act together.

sorry but we also thought we could beat them back at ibrox before and look how that turned out. :anguish:

We shouldn't be looking for the scum to get beat for us to get a 'lift'-the fact of the matter is we are red rotten and blew it versus Inverness.

I never expected them to lose but was initially hoping for a draw so that they would have a replay to worry about around important SPL games, couldn't be happier with the outcome though. Bring on the treble!

We shouldn't be looking for the scum to get beat for us to get a 'lift'-the fact of the matter is we are red rotten and blew it versus Inverness.

I never expected them to lose but was initially hoping for a draw so that they would have a replay to worry about around important SPL games, couldn't be happier with the outcome though. Bring on the treble!

Hope you're right Colin-it would be sweet but can't see us winning the big one myself.

The thing atm that keeps me thinking that the trophy is going nowhere but Ibrox trophy cabinet is that their strikers just can't score atm. Vinnegar and Sammarse havn't scored in there last 23 matches between them and mcdonald missed a couple yesterday.

I know it only takes one goal and they could go on a run but I just can't see them scoring.

The thing atm that keeps me thinking that the trophy is going nowhere but Ibrox trophy cabinet is that their strikers just can't score atm. Vinnegar and Sammarse havn't scored in there last 23 matches between them and mcdonald missed a couple yesterday.

I know it only takes one goal and they could go on a run but I just can't see them scoring.

None of our strikers have hardly looked like Gerd Muller in the last 2 games.

I don't think we should be looking too much into a cup game. Plus we've been beaten my St Mirren ourselves this season and still have to go to their new ground in the league. The Celtic result has given me a bit of cheer but it makes me no more optimistic.

Why?

Totally disagree

It just sums up how inconsistent they are, they didn't deserve to win on wednesday. Two chances put omn a plate for mcdonald and he took them, they were struggling big time.

The sad fact is both teams could probably be beaten by anyone, and both will drop points, We need to stay in touch to the run in and then beat them and as they have the harder run in it would be advantage us.

Can't believe how many people wrote opff the league on wednesday to that lot

They'll drop points between now and the end of the season, unfortunatley we'll drop more.

I don't have much confidence in our players going to St. Mirren and Falkirk and taking all three points, then we have to go to Easter Road and Tannadice. Yes we can beat celtc at Ibrox, they can also beat us. Even Hearts at Ibrox is a sticky game.

The players have let us down far too often this season, they fail to learn from their mistakes, they look like they can't be fucked at times, even when they are top of the league - that's unacceptable.

They'll drop points between now and the end of the season, unfortunatley we'll drop more.

I don't have much confidence in our players going to St. Mirren and Falkirk and taking all three points, then we have to go to Easter Road and Tannadice. Yes we can beat celtc at Ibrox, they can also beat us. Even Hearts at Ibrox is a sticky game.

The players have let us down far too often this season, they fail to learn from their mistakes, they look like they can't be fucked at times, even when they are top of the league - that's unacceptable.

What have you seen from sellck that suggest they are capable of dealing with a harder run in than us.....?

What have you seen from sellck that suggest they are capable of dealing with a harder run in than us.....?

What we have seen for the last three seasons - they are experienced, they never give up, they seem to still be able to come away with a late goal (midweek was yet another example)

What have you seen from us that suggests we are capable of dealing with a hard run in, because I don't see much.

What we have seen for the last three seasons - they are experienced, they never give up, they seem to still be able to come away with a late goal (midweek was yet another example)

What have you seen from us that suggests we are capable of dealing with a hard run in, because I don't see much.

The fans getting behind the team rather than on it's back? :rolleyes:

Only have themselves to blame and deserve every bit of criticism they recieve!

If they can't handle it then they shouldn't be at a club like Rangers.