Lee McCulloch

gers20

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just a scapegoat to all you vampires, he's a good player who gives 110% every time ive seen him.

Not the most technically gifted i suppose but he doesnt deserve the torrents of abuse he gets

His hearts in the right place, he always gives 110% but I think he's passed what he used to be.

what did he used to be?

From what I had seen of him, he looked ok, but in the first 9 months of him playing at Rangers, he started to go downhill.

He's just a scapegoat to all you vampires, he's a good player who gives 110% every time ive seen him.

Not the most technically gifted i suppose but he doesnt deserve the torrents of abuse he gets

who does then?

Why would you want to heap abuse on any of our players? Do you think it helps them or the team in any way at all?

who does then?

I dont understand your question

who does then?

Why would you want to heap abuse on any of our players? Do you think it helps them or the team in any way at all?

Exactly - the guy probably fucking hates Rangers for the levels of abuse he gets. Hurling dogs abuse at the players just makes them nervous and likely to make more mistakes - its not rocket science

who does then?

Exactly - the guy probably fucking hates Rangers for the levels of abuse he gets. Hurling dogs abuse at the players just makes them nervous and likely to make more mistakes - its not rocket science

Nah, he's a Rangers fan, he knows that it comes with football, but probably thinks it's out of order.

who does then?

because for 10k a week im sure i could fucking kick a ball straight and put half decent crosses into the box

some of the technique showed by the current rangers team is no better than junior football, and as season ticket holders amongst other amounts of cash pumped into the club, we should be shown a hell of a lot more for it

granted its not just this big lump of wood, look at fergie,

32k a week to pass the ball 5 yards either sideways or backwards

the list could go on

who does then?

you said "doesnt deserve the torrents of abuse he gets" and i asked "who does then" as in mcculloch is one of the worst players at our club, so if he doesnt deserve the abuse then who does?

He seems to think he is Rangers' mouth piece, always talking shite in the paper and on the news.

He brings nothing at all to the team and the sooner he leaves off his own back, the better, cos as Walters love-child, he certainly wont be persuaded to leave.

who does then?

Nah, he's a Rangers fan, he knows that it comes with football, but probably thinks it's out of order.

No it doesnt, its a pathetic new thing that seems to happen these days. I cant comment on other teams, because I only go on Rangers forums. Its out of order

who does then?

you said "doesnt deserve the torrents of abuse he gets" and i asked "who does then" as in mcculloch is one of the worst players at our club, so if he doesnt deserve the abuse then who does?

Oh right sorry - i dont think any individual deserves to be picked on its a team game but it seems like mculloch and miller are scapegoated when its the team as a whole that are under performing.

Its just my opinion, he's still going to get slated ragardless and this goes on at every club in the world anyway.

I like him as a guy and as a player

He seems to think he is Rangers' mouth piece, always talking shite in the paper and on the news.

He brings nothing at all to the team and the sooner he leaves off his own back, the better, cos as Walters love-child, he certainly wont be persuaded to leave.

He's a senior player in our squad, and one who Walter has said is the most vocal in the dressing room.

Every squad has a player who talks to the media on behalf of the club. It just so happens that McCulloch is that man at our club.

He's a senior player in our squad, and one who Walter has said is the most vocal in the dressing room.

Every squad has a player who talks to the media on behalf of the club. It just so happens that McCulloch is that man at our club.

Thats true, but surely Rangers should have a media representative that the majority of the fans like and respect, its clear from the forum that the fans are split on their opinion of mcculloch therefore it is highlighted even further when he's in the paper/news.

Saying that, since he's no been playing lately, maybe thats all he can do for the club, talk to the media!