***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

Truely awful team. Beasley....how the hell does he deserve a game ahead of Aaron, Naismith or Novo? He's not kicked a ball in ages and he'll be rusty as fuck.

Bit unfair to castigate on that basis. Basically you're saying we should never play him ever because he's not played in a while.

Catch 22.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truely awful team. Beasley....how the hell does he deserve a game ahead of Aaron, Naismith or Novo? He's not kicked a ball in ages and he'll be rusty as fuck.

Bit unfair to castigate on that basis. Basically you're saying we should never play him ever because he's not played in a while.

Catch 22.

No, I'm saying there are others who should be playing before him. Wally just keeps on pullin the decisions out of a hat.

And Fleck and Naismith on the bench before Aaron? What the hell has Naismith done since coming back from injury and Fleck hasn't been that good either. He'd b better asking for a move back to Valencia.

Mcgregor

whittaker dailly mcculloch papac

davis ferguson mendes Beasley

Laferty and boyd

OFFICAL

Should be an interesting game. If Hearts have any sense they will play someone fast up front as a striker vs our defence.

They'll play Christian Nade up front on his own as usual. Which might have a bearing on Walters trust in McCulloch and Dailly. :craphead:

Andy Webster's contract should be terminated with immediate effect. This dumpling is costing us money. Wally's to blame.

F.Wishart was suggesting we cant afford to pay him off, but we might get lucky if he decides to retire.

So we have a guy who will never kick a ball for us sitting about doing fuck all whilst we pay him and pay for his constant treatment for three years - Well done Wally, great fucking signing.

Please don't fill this thread with posts asking for links to the game.

any links to the game m8?

:craphead:

na anyhoo im not entirely confident about today like,if we can get an early goal it would calm my nerves but that defense has got to be "THE" worst defense ive ever seen line up for a rangers team :(

A 1st team squad of 28 players and we have to resort to a central defence of Dailly and McCulloch. Possibly one of the worst pairings I have ever seen.

I can just see Dailly going up for his 1st header inside 1 minute and pulling up.

A 1st team squad of 28 players and we have to resort to a central defence of Dailly and McCulloch. Possibly one of the worst pairings I have ever seen.

I can just see Dailly going up for his 1st header inside 1 minute and pulling up.

Atleast Danny Wilson is on the bench :craphead:

Final game before a shitty week of international football, let's get the job done Rangers.

We need to attack them and go for the throat. No fucking about.

Was reading an article about Bougherra on the official site, and he was saying something along the lines of "We have to play for the full 90 minutes". All I could think was "REALLY???!". You'd think it was rocket science with how hard it seems for them to grasp this.

No monkeying around today, boys - GET OUT THERE AND GET IT DONE.