The Union Bears today?

Boab

Nah i think its was just a mixture of the fans groups who moved to an area together for the day.

Why was that? Was gonnae mention I'd seen the Blue Order sign too but didn't say incase I was wrong

Nah i think its was just a mixture of the fans groups who moved to an area together for the day.

I think they all merged rather than all sit seperate in an empty stadium just to try and get some atmosphere.

I think they should have that corner as a good singing bit

All the groups TBO.EE.CDL.UBs. got the chance to sit toghter today thanks to Rangers .

Got to say it was the best day i have had at Ibrox in a long long time non stop singing great .

wee vid of us doing the bouncy :gerbad: .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL-BeXELk5Q

Some pics .

img07131.jpg

img04791y.jpg

img04711s.jpg

Found them annoying, no idea why.

:D

Probably because you still go to the movies with your mum.

the one with all the scarves raised looks great - if only it was replicated across the stands.

When did you do that/which song?

the one with all the scarves raised looks great - if only it was replicated across the stands.

When singing Derry's Walls to amazing grace and also at the end during GSTQ.

I think what you all are doing is great... but one wee gripe.

I dont understand scarves saying "The Blue Order" or "Club Deck Loyal" being used - the team we are supporting is Rangers! Who cares which particular fan group you're from - though i see promoting the groups needs to be done to some extent - the scarves seem to miss the point.

If a picture of that scarf display was stuck in a magazine/website etc... to show off our fans, most people would be wondering "who are they supporting?!"

My favourite scarf thats perfect for such purposes says on one side "Simply the Best", and the other (held aloft for a good 10minutes by myself at the end of the game at Pittodrie end of last season) says "We Will Follow On"

I think what you all are doing is great... but one wee gripe.

I dont understand scarves saying "The Blue Order" or "Club Deck Loyal" being used - the team we are supporting is Rangers! Who cares which particular fan group you're from - though i see promoting the groups needs to be done to some extent - the scarves seem to miss the point.

If a picture of that scarf display was stuck in a magazine/website etc... to show off our fans, most people would be wondering "who are they supporting?!"

My favourite scarf thats perfect for such purposes says on one side "Simply the Best", and the other (held aloft for a good 10minutes by myself at the end of the game at Pittodrie end of last season) says "We Will Follow On"

There's about 7 official Rangers scarves there.

Groups make their own merchandice to promote their own groups to encourage people to join, the more people that join these type of groups, the better atmosphere we will get at Ibrox which is far more important than what some non Rangers supporter feels.

Forza Rangers - Fuck everyone else :D

maybe next time you all should come into the copland rear

well done guys

We're in the Copland Rear every home game mate.

You should join us and be part of this sort of thing (tu)

maybe next time you all should come into the copland rear

well done guys

We're in the Copland Rear every home game mate.

You should join us and be part of this sort of thing (tu)

awritey jim

i wasnt aware the UB was in the copland rear, ive not heard any singing although i am aware you sit there

beer soon buddie (tu)