While I enjoyed today's game

i'll explain myself more now

so far this season we have played hamilton 4 times before today, twice at their ground, twice at ours

the league game was a formality even before the guy got sent off, and the cup was pretty easy

first game at new douglas park, without the penalty i feel we'd have struggled to get the win, second game at new douglas park, once we took the lead we didnt look like losing

so going into today's game i expected hamilton to put up a bit of a fight, infact i had a few bets on and at most i had the bears down for a 3-0 win, especially after seeing wednesdays result i thought billy reid would have had a gameplan to contain us, in the hope that the crowd get nervous etc

then i turned on the telly and he's got 3 at the back in what can only be described as a 3-3-3-1 formation. WHAT THE FUCK?????

now i know hamilton like to attack, having players like mccarthy, offiong etc, but surely after the game at ibrox on wed night they'd have learned a lesson or 2 on how to piss us off and run us out of ideas

basically what im saying is that while lafferty, miller and the rest looked good today, was that down to them or down to hamiltons fucked up formation, i cannot remember the last team to come to ibrox, who's defense gave our pacey forward line SO MUCH SPACE to run into

not even the beggars have the balls to come to ibrox and play 3 at the back,

fair play to hamilton, without the injuries it may have been a hell of an open game, but i feel that they were onto a loser right away, and that was down to reid, not our players

they were hit bad with injuries two defenders went off early in the first half

when one sub came on he gave a penalty away with his first touch which we had two attempts at

then in the second half when they used all there subs a attacker had to come off leaving them with ten men

safe to say it was not there day nae luck still may be a confidence booster for the final for us

they were hit bad with injuries two defenders went off early in the first half

when one sub came on he gave a penalty away with his first touch which we had two attempts at

then in the second half when they used all there subs a attacker had to come off leaving them with ten men

safe to say it was not there day nae luck still may be a confidence booster for the final for us

dont get me wrong, after wed night i'll have taken anything yesterday

just couldnt believe the formation set out by hamilton, and the space given to our pacey forwards, miller and lafferty must have thought it was a training match they had it that easy

like i said with a full strength team out hamilton would have made more of a game of it no doubt, just their formation left them open to mendes' passing and our forwards running

iv got better things to do than pick faults in hamiltons back line.

so have i but i also believe that praising the players for yesterdays peformance and saying we're back to our best etc is way off the mark

dont want the players going into next weeks game with big heads, happened against inverness and look where that got us

iv got better things to do than pick faults in hamiltons back line.

so have i but i also believe that praising the players for yesterdays peformance and saying we're back to our best etc is way off the mark

dont want the players going into next weeks game with big heads, happened against inverness and look where that got us

not going to happen, as we are playing a side who are three points ahead of us in the league.

It gave them a chance to play some football without the nerves/fear of losing. Mendes absence was apparent when he was subbed and it became more like a training exercise in the second half. Good confidence booster though. (tu)