Rangers Record at Hampden

i hope this isn't tempting fate for this sunday but me and my mate were thinking about this on the way home from the game yesterday and i know someone on here will know the answer.

when was the last time we were beat at Hampden in any cup? my mate says the tims beat us in the league when scumville was getting rebuilt but what about the cups?

anyone know the stats for us at Hampden over the last 10 years?

We got beat of hibs in the CIS cup semi-final on pens when they went onto the final and got beat off livingston...2003/04/05 not sure

That's arguably not a defeat either. We do have some record at Hampden, that's for sure.

We got beat of hibs in the CIS cup semi-final on pens when they went onto the final and got beat off livingston...2003/04/05 not sure

That's arguably not a defeat either. We do have some record at Hampden, that's for sure.

we still lost, but go back to 2000-01 when the scum beat us 3-1 in the league cup semi final.

we still lost, but go back to 2000-01 when the scum beat us 3-1 in the league cup semi final.

We drew. Penalties are little more than a lottery to decide things. Admittedly it amounts to the same thing but we were not beaten in the real game. ;)

I was at that game.

Absoulutly murder!

We drew. Penalties are little more than a lottery to decide things. Admittedly it amounts to the same thing but we were not beaten in the real game. ;)

So, what you are saying is, we didn't beat Fiorentina in the UEFA cup last season, strange logic <cr>

Lost to Hibs on penalties. Think Frank de Boer missed. Shite game Mols and Ostenstad bottled it and never took penalties

aye it was hibs that nick colgan guy was in goal for hibs and member they made up a song nice one frank nice one son something like that cany remeber what it went like but it was slagging the two of them for missing pens that day

Didn't we lose to someone in a League Cup semi-final a few years ago on penalties? Hibs maybe?

I think your right was that the night Frank DeBoer missed a penalty? Not sure though.

Was that not the game where Reyna got sent off??? Think Bob Malcolm made an arse of 1 of the goals as well

So, what you are saying is, we didn't beat Fiorentina in the UEFA cup last season, strange logic <cr>

That is actually accurate.

We put them out, but we never defeated them.