Rangers Bricks

I was on here about 8 weeks ago asking about who has one as i bought one 8 weeks ago but it has just got put up today on the alex Mcdonald panel

The cunts at Rangers are not very useful but. they told me to phone up nearer the time so i did. I phoned up on friday and they said the builders were not in because it was snowing she said it should be up on monday, fair enough so i phoned up today and i asked and she said if you ordered it at the start of febuary it should be up WTF i ordered min in january, and then i asked her were the alex Mcdonald Panel was she could not tell me she had to go away and ask someone else. well she ended up telling me its at the start of the govan stand???

can anyone tell me if she was right ???

and she was fucking moany about it the way she said this to me.

IDIOTS :mad:

I was on here about 8 weeks ago asking about who has one as i bought one 8 weeks ago but it has just got put up today on the alex Mcdonald panel

The cunts at Rangers are not very useful but. they told me to phone up nearer the time so i did. I phoned up on friday and they said the builders were not in because it was snowing she said it should be up on monday, fair enough so i phoned up today and i asked and she said if you ordered it at the start of febuary it should be up WTF i ordered min in january, and then i asked her were the alex Mcdonald Panel was she could not tell me she had to go away and ask someone else. well she ended up telling me its at the start of the govan stand???

can anyone tell me if she was right ???

and she was fucking moany about it the way she said this to me.

IDIOTS :mad:

Aye ,she's right . It`s the first panel on the Govan after the Megastore.