Which Game is more important?

Columbo

Which Game would you rather we won?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. What game is more important?

• CIS Cup Final
    • Next SPL Old Firm Game.

Which game is more important?

Basically fellow bears if you had to choose between the CIS Cup Final and our vital next Old Firm Derby in the league which would you rather win? My View is that while the treble would be fantastic, I believe that we simply have to beat Celtic in the next Old Firm Derby in the league and if we don't then we won't win the title. So I think the league game's more important but what do you think?

SPL. But its a bit of a catch 22 as whoever wins on Sunday will be handed a massive boost, so obviously I'd like to win that.

All the SPL games are important but we need to win the OF game in the league as there is the 6 point swing that goes along with it, eg if we win, we get 3 points and they lose 3.

CIS.

:ph34r:

why?

you either think we will win the league and beat celtic or either you dont.

and you think we will beat them in the cis. easiley

Because we only have one shot at the CIS,it might not come down to the Old Firm game,we could draw it easily.

next old firm game without a doubt. Hopefully we will win both but if i had to pick one i would gladly see us losing the cis cup if we won the league game and then won the league. The league is everything this year.

SPL. But its a bit of a catch 22 as whoever wins on Sunday will be handed a massive boost, so obviously I'd like to win that.

All the SPL games are important but we need to win the OF game in the league as there is the 6 point swing that goes along with it, eg if we win, we get 3 points and they lose 3.

hit the nail on the head.

whoever wins this game will win the league.

Its more important to win the league, but winning the next old firm game certainly doesnt mean winning the league (far from it). I put cup final (because that guarantees a cup) whereas winning against celtic in the league guarantees nothing.

Wouldn't want to lose to them in either of them, but finance determines the look of our team for the next few seasons and a win in the next OF league game could be a lot more of a financial benefit if we go on to win the league. I hope we win both but think the league is more important.