If You Could Bring One Player

Who would you pick and why?

While everybody goes for the somewhat obvious choices like the Cooper's, Gough's and McCoists of this world I'm going to say that I would pick big Mark Hateley.

Despite Lafferty's performances I still think we lack a big physical player upfront and Hateley's sheer presence would rattle the Celtic backline to the core and would ultimately lead to us winning the cup.

If I was going for an obvious choice it would have been "The Hammer" hands down.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would you pick and why?

While everybody goes for the somewhat obvious choices like the Cooper's, Gough's and McCoists of this world I'm going to say that I would pick big Mark Hateley.

Despite Lafferty's performances I still think we lack a big physical player upfront and Hateley's sheer presence would rattle the Celtic backline to the core and would ultimately lead to us winning the cup.

If I was going for an obvious choice it would have been "The Hammer" hands down.

big ugo :craphead:

The obvious choice, as you say, is Albertz.

However, someone like Neil McCann or Rod Wallace would also be in my thoughts, as both were always capable of sneaking us a late winner!

In fact, scratch that. Get Ian Ferguson in there. It's about time Scott Brown got rattled.

kevin thomson!!! would love to have him back for the cup final, we are a much better team with him in it . Other than that it would have to be the hammer. He was immense for us.