Bradford City fan on Dean Furman

Hi, Im just wanting to say that dean furman is a fantastic player, watching him week in week out at city he has established himself into a first team regular and he is a delight to watch. He could easily play at a higher level and personally feel he is good enough to get games for rangers.

I look at the situation as it is and i cant see past losing him at the end of his loan spell

As most of you will know his contract expired at the end of the season.

i look at the situation and and hoping stuart may be able to get him on loan from you guys if you offer him a new contract

im sure that they will be a whole host of teams intrested in him and bradford will be one of them no dowt. as he is a rangers player they will be obvious candadate if he is offererd first team football.

im wondering what you rangers fans would think of loaning him back to us for next season, Because i personally think they will be a benifit in it for both teams.

They will be obvious stipulations but firstly if you guys offer him a new deal and we get promoted this season then rangers agree to loan him out and furman accepted then he would be gaining good experience for another season playing infront ofn 13000 fans a week which could rise slighty with season tickets sales for the new season. I have no dowt that he would come back top rangers a better player and well established for a first team place as he is already not to far away from this. This would also help bradford get back on track as the team they was 7 years ago.

i would also like to thank you guys for the intrest you have in furman(obviously but i rate him v.highly and just wondered what intrest you guys have) and i will willing give weekly updates on how he plays etc.

Thanks Mark

We have interest in furman because he is our Player :gerbad:

I doubt we would loan him to you another season, either a permanent deal or hel stay with Rangers . Or other teams will be in for him.

We have interest in furman because he is our Player :gerbad:

I doubt we would loan him to you another season, either a permanent deal or hel stay with Rangers . Or other teams will be in for him.

i would love to sign him permanatly, i honestly dont think you can appriecate his quality till you watch him week in week out

and under the watchful eye of stuart mccall he could become something else.

what do you think to his contract expiring

we could get him on a free transfer

do you think he will be offered a new deal

Cheers. Always interesting to know how our youngsters are getting on. I'd love to have him back in the summer.

Does his contract expire this summer? If yes, what the hell are we doing?

Cheers. Always interesting to know how our youngsters are getting on. I'd love to have him back in the summer.

apparantly it does.

3 month till the end of the season im wondering if walter smith actually reilises what aplayer he is

if you guys dont get him signed up soon he could slip though your fingers and i dout it is just bradford intrested.

Guest Andypendek

He'll be available on a free in the summer because he knows he won't get a shout at Rangers: he's been here for nearly 3 seasons and has played less than a game, iirc. Whether Bradford can offer him a better deal than other teams, well that's up to you!

If he signs a new deal with Rangers I will be astounded.

apparantly it does.

3 month till the end of the season im wondering if walter smith actually reilises what aplayer he is

if you guys dont get him signed up soon he could slip though your fingers and i dout it is just bradford intrested.

With our current management you are probably likely to sign him on a free. Our Management dont appreciate young talent

do you rate him as a player.

whether we can or not i dont know but i hope we can becuase if we get promoted this year and get furman at the end of the year and maybe nicky law aswell i would be in dreamland.

well i have heard mixed reaction some think he will sign some think he will go some what him back etc

I haven't seen enough to know, in all honesty.

thats fair enough.

ok bradford are only playing four division football at the moment and there is only a handful of decent teams that we come up against but he has been our best player i have heard he is up for league 2 pfa player of the season whether he will get it our not i dont no. but he will defantely get my vote for bradford player of the year.

he can handle a higher level no problem and would be a delightful signing for us. obiviously rangers have more money to twiddle with so maybe less important but he would be instrumental for me at bradford

The thing with Furman is, we all know he is a fantastic player but with Smith feeling that he must play Ferguson it leaves one or two spots for him (4-4-2 or 4-5-1). We have Mo Edu, Kevin Thomson, Pedro Mendes, Steven Davis and, sadly, Lee McCulloch who would all fill those spaces before Furman in Smith's head. Three of these 6 Players are reasonably young for midfielders and the truth is, poor Deano broke through at the wrong time.

The thing with Furman is, we all know he is a fantastic player but with Smith feeling that he must play Ferguson it leaves one or two spots for him (4-4-2 or 4-5-1). We have Mo Edu, Kevin Thomson, Pedro Mendes, Steven Davis and, sadly, Lee McCulloch who would all fill those spaces before Furman in Smith's head. Three of these 6 Players are reasonably young for midfielders and the truth is, poor Deano broke through at the wrong time.

i agree completly so do you think he will get a new contract?

if he came to us because we are obviously no where near as strong as you guys he would be the best player we have and if we could convince him to sign a 3-4 year deal i wouldnt put it past him captaining the club in 2 year time

i will have a word with him after the next home game :P

if he came to us because we are obviously no where near as strong as you guys he would be the best player we have and if we could convince him to sign a 3-4 year deal i wouldnt put it past him captaining the club in 2 year time

I can't see him getting one, no.

Money to twiddle with my arse, we're in debt up to the eyeballs!

but yet can still afford to buy players

we see players coming in year by year with great poential and because there frigging loan player we never see them hear again at least you own players you own the best player in our squad

doyle - hull city

andrew talyor- middlesbough/ eng under 21

nicky law - sheff utd (we currently have on loan till end of season)

i could continue all day long

I can't see him getting one, no.

we will see, i look at it in 2 ways

1) looking at the best for furman first team at rangers would be good for him and he would become a better player but if hes not gunna get it then i think he should leave

2) if he signed for bradofrd under mccall it could do him good he would become a great player i think still and would be instrumental in guiding bradford back up the leagues and could become future captain

you never know

I would rather see Dean move on to a club were he will get first team football, rather sitting on Rangers bench being wasted, the boy is a great talent. I just don't see him in a Rangers side any time soon.

i think this is sensible its just a shame you could lose him on a free

im glad to know that he is so highly rated uo in the glasgow

I would offer him a 3/4 year contract and send him back to Bradford. He won't get games here next year as we have Mendes, Ferguson, Davis, Edu, McCulloch :anguish: in his position. I would be incredibly angry, though unsurprised, if we didn't off him a new deal.