We need this attitude for the final

minstral

I'd always have thought that Barry had that passion, but he seems to friendly with Brown, McManus and Hartley etc to ever do that to them.

Sadly, they don't have any problem studding him shin-high!

I'd always have thought that Barry had that passion, but he seems to friendly with Brown, McManus and Hartley etc to ever do that to them.

Barry wid go through anyone nae bother, it's petulant comments against him like this that perpetuate this myth that he's not "100 percent for the cause".

Barry wid go through anyone nae bother, it's petulant comments against him like this that perpetuate this myth that he's not "100 percent for the cause".

He seems to scared to do it then these days, just look at the OF game last season were robson went threw Barry in the first 5 minutes and bossed Ferguson about for the rest of the game.

Don't want to turn this into another Barry bashing thread. He's a Rangers man but in terms of leadership qualitites he isn't in the same league as Greig or Gough.

Need an ian Ferguson-type player in the middle of the park. Never seen Di canio ran so quickly off a park when fergie was about to batter him

Thats whats been missing from the team for years now, we need a few John Brown, Stuart Mcall or Richard Gough type figures in the team right now.

To quote the late great Jock Wallace at the entrance to the Hampden main door before the 1983 League Cup final against the Yahoos :

"We've got the battle fever on".

We went on to win 3-2, McCoist grabbed a hat trick.

March 1984 that was and i remember an interview after the game where he kept shouting at the interviewer" right son whit is it,come on hurry up.....come on ..away an fuck yersell then" or words to that affect.

Legend!!!

We need a team like Jardine,Grieg,Forsyth,Smith,McDonald,Johnston,McLean,McKean,Johnstone and Stein...........wee Broon and Lemon would be hiding behind Strapon while vinegar and Hartley ran for the hills.

fight1.jpg

And some of this from Big Davie Weir wouldn't go a miss!

I do love that shot of big Davie. :gerbad: The one of McCann is great as well - hadn't seen that one before. Always admired him when he played with us, and this only lifts him higher in my eyes. :D

Spot on what was said about our amazing 70s boys - they'd feast upon this current green mob.