Anybody fancy Inter tomorrow?

Boab

In a Footballing sense, its a no-brainer and Man Utd go thro and I'd love United to keep on winning and win the 5 trophies and go down as one of the best team's/squad's ever - even as a City fan - but...

Could Inter sneak the draw at least with the Mourinho factor?

In a Footballing sense, its a no-brainer and Man Utd go thro and I'd love United to keep on winning and win the 5 trophies and go down as one of the best team's/squad's ever - even as a City fan - but...

youre not a proper city fan yet boab

i want the red cnuts to get stuffed in every game they play but they wont

:clap:

Fair enough KPL. I'll learn.

Fair enough KPL. I'll learn.

no worries lets hope inter can bring them down a peg or 2 as ive got a mate from belfast who is a big utd fan and hes been giving me some shit over the phone

Im a man utd fan but dont think its a foregone conclusion 0-0 is a dangerous one to bring to your home ground. If inter can hiold them for about 70 minutes then it'll be very dangerous for utd.

I think man utd dam well deserve to go through after their performance out there but with Jose in control your always in with a good change.

There are a few factors to look at with this one. In recent times Man Utd have fared very well against Italian sides at home, so you fancy them because of that. But then there is the Mourinho factor. His Porto side were massive underdogs going to Old Trafford despite winning the 1st leg but they managed to sneak that crucial last minute goal to draw the game 1-1 and go through by the skin of their teeth.

Going to be an interesting game and a nervewracking one for Man Utd fans! I predict a narrow Utd win.

Its impossible to say Inter wont get anything, they have the players who can produce that one off moment of magic, but considering the 1st leg it should be simple enough task for Man Utd to go through

What I will say though, since that game Man Utd have made a couple of defensive errors, and VDS is looking a little bit shaky

Mourinho has lost only 1 of his 6 trips to Old Trafford so it could go either way. Man Utd are looking very strong at the moment so I'd go for them if I had too. I use to follow United when I was younger with some friends but my interest in them isn't as strong these days. I'll get to enjoy it the game, whatever the result.

Vidic looked very shaky (in the first half at least) at the weekend, plus Ferdinand is injured, and I'm pretty sure O'Shea went off with a knock. A defence of

Eckersley---Vidic---Evans---Evra

isn't exactly invincible.

Vidic has been rock solid for months, I have no idea where that shaky first half came from. He was all over the place. That defence might not be invincible but it's still not a bad back 4 to put out. Vidic has been described as the best in the world by Schmeichel, Evans is turning into a top-class CB, Evra is, arguably, the best full back in the EPL and Eckersley is not at all a bad player. And is Ferdinand out? I thought he was fit for the tie.

This is the only one of the 4 English ties that I could see going the way of the foreign side. I always thought Real might take a thrashing and Juve looked really suspect in the first leg. In fact they were shite.

Arsenal will go through too, but I think you could be right about Inter.