if Arsenal and Man U join Chelsea and Liverpool tonight

All it will show is that the EPL is the best league in the world.

TBH, the only difference is that in England they know how to defend, whereas other leagues across Europe are hopeless at it.

TBH, the only difference is that in England they know how to defend, whereas other leagues across Europe are hopeless at it.

I can't remember what manager said it but they said that EPL is by far the fittest league in europe and when the elite come up against the rest it really shows.

I don't think it does really, if anything it highlights the gulf in class between the big four and the rest of them.

There is a real lack of competition from other sides for one of the top four places in The Premiership and as a result the big four can reap the financial benefits every year.

However the competitors from leagues like France, Germany and Spain change every year (give or take a few sides) and that obviously has an effect on what they can spend over a sustained period of time.

IMO of course.

I can't remember what manager said it but they said that EPL is by far the fittest league in europe and when the elite come up against the rest it really shows.

It is still like watching paint dry 90% of the time though, IMO.

La Liga is still tops for me.

Has the best football and best entertainment IMO.

I really hope they don't go through ... I have a sneaky feeling Inter will do the business tonight.

Mon the Special One. :pipe:

I don't think it does really, if anything it highlights the gulf in class between the big four and the rest of them.

There is a real lack of competition from other sides for one of the top four places in The Premiership and as a result the big four can reap the financial benefits every year.

However the competitors from leagues like France, Germany and Spain change every year (give or take a few sides) and that obviously has an effect on what they can spend over a sustained period of time.

IMO of course.

I am not saying it's the best league in terms of entertainment, but in terms of quality of players.

I agree that La Liga is the best for entertainment, but I'd back the top four in the Premiership against the top four in Spain.

Italy wil be miffed....Inter Roma and Juve all ditched by EPL teams :mutley:

They already know they can not compete with the money in the EPL.

And I for one am getting sick of the EPL and their seemingly limitless spending power.

The sooner that whole thing collapses, the better for everyone.

Not to mention all those 'Am pyoor ManU by ra way' mick bastards here.

And I for one am getting sick of the EPL and their seemingly limitless spending power.

Agreed.

Only in England could the team who finished 4th afford to spend 20 million pounds on one of the best strikers in world football.

If teams in other leagues qualified for the Champions League that often then the English domination would soon falter.

With all 4 English sides progressing, it's a sure sign the EPL is the strongest.

I really can't see a strong counter claim to this.

The English top 4 is better than the other leagues' top 4, but I wouldn't say it's overall the 'strongest' league if you catch my drift.

There`s a big,big difference between the english teams and the rest.EPL is the best league in the world.Better players,so much faster style,the clubs from the other big countries can`t even dream about that.Maybe only Barcelona is capable of stoping the english sides.I expect something like that (3-4 english teams on the 1/4 finals) in every next year from now one.

This should`ve happen` earlier imo,but that Heysel disaster changed everything for the english teams.