Graham Souness

gers20

have u heard the rumour that he has found a consortium to buy us it has been on a few websites like follow follow and football transfer rumours.com

LINK ? as just looked and nuthin on the sites, mair pish nae doubt

Guest therabbitt

I'm acting as the face painter for the consortium. I'm in charge of the fake silly moustaches we have to put on everyone.

have u heard the rumour that he has found a consortium to buy us it has been on a few websites like follow follow and football transfer rumours.com

There's truth in this as I understand it. I heard Souness was prepared to enter into a gay marriage with a Mauritanean prince to secure the funding.

Taking one for The Rangers (tu) Sort of.

Guest therabbitt

There's truth in this as I understand it. I heard Souness was prepared to enter into a gay marriage with a Mauritanean prince to secure the funding.

There must be some crossed wires here. I seen it written in a toilet cubicle in the staff toilets of the Lush aromatic soap shop in Buchanan Street that it was in fact the gay Indian prince that was on that smash hit BBC documentary, 'The Undercover Princes'....

Guest therabbitt
Now now boys your taking the piss here.................no way do you do face painting rabbit

...sorry caught out.

I just urge them all to drink some delicious chocolate flavoured Frijj milkshake drink from Tesco's so that they get the 'effect' of a moustache. From the milk, see?

Now now boys your taking the piss here.................no way do you do face painting rabbit

...sorry caught out.

I just urge them all to drink some delicious chocolate flavoured Frijj milkshake drink from Tesco's so that they get the 'effect' of a moustache. From the milk, see?

Just as i thought :pipe:

Guest therabbitt

In seriousness, I would take the Football Rumours website with a complete pinch of salt and I'd hazard a guess that it arrived on FF via the rumours website too.

Aye ave heard it as well, the consortium consists of spivs that worked for RBS and HBOS, they've bid for Edinburgh Castle as well, gonna turn it into a timeshare with a bookie and a curry hoose as added features ! :sherlock:

Aye ave heard it as well, the consortium consists of spivs that worked for RBS and HBOS, they've bid for Edinburgh Castle as well, gonna turn it into a timeshare with a bookie and a curry hoose as added features ! :sherlock:

Feck BD thats soons great a bed , a curry and a bet aw in wan place , just need a bar wae sky/ setanta and jobs a good ain :mutley:

There's truth in this as I understand it. I heard Souness was prepared to enter into a gay marriage with a Mauritanian prince to secure the funding.

There must be some crossed wires here. I seen it written in a toilet cubicle in the staff toilets of the Lush aromatic soap shop in Buchanan Street that it was in fact the gay Indian prince that was on that smash hit BBC documentary, 'The Undercover Princes'....

Nah, the Indian Prince just wants casual sex with Souness. The Mauritanian dude is offering his hand in marriage. Along with billions of African blood money to fund our return to the very zenith of fitba (tu)

Good old Souey!