Looks like it will be the pub for me on Sunday...

SuperRangers

Just been let doon fur a ticket and im fuckin seething, Ive not missed a game all season and it really annoys that my RSC has been fucked over by Rangers again when we didny even get one ticket and the worst thing is there will be tones of people at Hamdump on Sunday who have probably never been to a Rangers game in their puff.

Its like Manchester all over again but ive phoned around the boys i know from other buses and fingers crossed.

Not a happy chappy loyal.

Just been let doon fur a ticket and im fuckin seething, Ive not missed a game all season and it really annoys that my RSC has been fucked over by Rangers again when we didny even get one ticket and the worst thing is there will be tones of people at Hamdump on Sunday who have probably never been to a Rangers game in their puff.

Its like Manchester all over again but ive phoned around the boys i know from other buses and fingers crossed.

aye some people that are going on sunday this will be there first old firm game

ive no got a ticket ive not missed a game all season accept the away games which I dont normally get to because theres no supporters buses round my way.

But i have Managed to get to 5 away games this season....

And im not on the ccs, but im still hopeing to get a ticket as i have a couple of people trying to get me one.

:uk:

yes its pretty annoying as our bus only got 3 and we are an A club

how do we ballot them to a bundle of desperate members

there will be some sad and unhappy guys in kp

By the way I totally agree I've got a brief but I'm on the CCS and have been for some time but because it's Ranger v bheggars the ticket allocation has been fucked with. They are giving a lot of 2nd hand celebs tickets. This is shite ! :sherlock: