Where are you watching the game on Sunday?

papaguy51

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is that pub papa??

I had hoped to win the raffe today but i'll be reduced to watching it in my local prob - the misty hotel. I get 2 free pints though because im part of a supporters group - they gave me a couple cards to trade in for booze

which will be great

Where is that pub papa??

I had hoped to win the raffe today but i'll be reduced to watching it in my local prob - the misty hotel. I get 2 free pints though because im part of a supporters group - they gave me a couple cards to trade in for booze

which will be great

Straight across from Slaters near St Enochs in Glasgow.

Sold my tickets, well not had the money yet not I trust my pal to have it when I see him, so its the house for me.

why you not goin boab?

Thought somebody would ask so went and got prepared: (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3187094

I'd like a VIP parking pass too, which I'll be enquiring about soon, and getting there and back would have been awful tricky.

Guest The Brown Brogue

I'm not, will be away playing golf. Will record it though and try to avoid finding out the score before I get home!

where abouts in northampton is the gers club pal?

semilong working mens club just by the train station i believe, well it better be anyway, never been there b4 as i usually just watch the games down my local in mk

Sold my tickets, well not had the money yet not I trust my pal to have it when I see him, so its the house for me.

why you not goin boab?

Thought somebody would ask so went and got prepared: (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3187094

I'd like a VIP parking pass too, which I'll be enquiring about soon, and getting there and back would have been awful tricky.

do gers not get them for you if they give you match tickets as theres a lot of car park space in hampdens main car park